Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

BotCon 2010 Set revealed

Want to join the Unicron.com news team? Just want to help out? If you find some Transformers news or rumors out there that you'd like to see up on Unicron.com, post them in here. Please credit/link to an original source, even if you found it on another Transformers site. We might just move your post to the Front Page News forum!

BotCon 2010 Set revealed

Postby DocWho » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 am

It's G2, surprised?

Me neither!

Go over to Botcon.com to check out the preview of Autobot Spark in vehicle mode! Bonus points for guessing who he's supposed to be an homage to.

Polenicus wrote:Unicron.com are my HEROES.

Follow me on Twitter
DocWho

Re: BotCon 2010 Set revealed

Postby Blasten Blaster » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:01 am

I dont no if i should be disgusted or overwhelmed with joy
More great souds comin' your way!
Blasten Blaster

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:02 am

Aw, man! Ya beat me to it! I was just about to post this once I got out of class.

Frankly, I'm not surprised that they did Pyro/Spark from Inferno. I figured that it was bound to happen, what with them doing Universe Prowl as Rapido.

Though, I wonder why chose to go with his secondary "Spark" name when he's more known as "Pyro". I wonder if this means Clench will be named "Colossus" (if they do him, that is).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:39 pm

Energon Inferno??
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:42 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Energon Inferno??
Universe Inferno's mold redecoed as G2 Pyro/Spark.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby megatron » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:41 am

That is the coolest thing.
megatron

Postby Robticon » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:47 pm

G2 Pyro may have an eccentric paint scheme, but if the set will come with Rapido (Or any of the other G2 Axelerators), then I want it. :mrgreen:
Robticon

Return to News & Rumors