Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Another Transformers 2 Review

Want to join the Unicron.com news team? Just want to help out? If you find some Transformers news or rumors out there that you'd like to see up on Unicron.com, post them in here. Please credit/link to an original source, even if you found it on another Transformers site. We might just move your post to the Front Page News forum!

Another Transformers 2 Review

Postby DocWho » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:03 pm

Looking for a more positive review of Transformers 2 to wash the taste of opposing opinion out of your mouth from the last one? This may be a tad late, but the eponymous "That Guy With The Glasses" has a review up on his Nostalgia Critic section of the site of TF2 in the style of his Bum Reviews, and it's far more entertaining.

I think he's being sarcastic in his praise, again like his Bum Reviews, but that's just what I think. Still entertaining as hell though.

Polenicus wrote:Unicron.com are my HEROES.

Follow me on Twitter
DocWho

Re: Another Transformers 2 Review

Postby Lord Megatron » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:27 pm

I honestly enjoy this guy's reviews. Albeit, sometimes he is a bit...spastic, but he gets paid for what he does so...yeah.
Pretty good review though, it had me laughing at times. :lol:
"He has no time for the dull roots at his feet, the buds on their roots, their promise... no time. It is the most beautiful flower in the field that he wants."
Lord Megatron

Return to News & Rumors