Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

TF3 Filming Underway, Skids & Mudflap Get the Axe!

Want to join the Unicron.com news team? Just want to help out? If you find some Transformers news or rumors out there that you'd like to see up on Unicron.com, post them in here. Please credit/link to an original source, even if you found it on another Transformers site. We might just move your post to the Front Page News forum!

TF3 Filming Underway, Skids & Mudflap Get the Axe!

Postby perceptor » Tue May 11, 2010 10:56 am

Filming for Transformers 3 is underway! Ben Brown has posted a great video clip on YouTube with a scene of a car getting thrown to the side!

The poster also claims to have seen Skids and Mudflap cars driving in/out of a scene... Which prompted a lightning fast response from Mike Bay himself, who had this to say:
"The Twins are not back in T3."

Discuss away in the forums!
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Re: TF3 Filming Underway, Skids & Mudflap Get the Axe!

Postby TriPredRavage » Tue May 11, 2010 12:05 pm

I think it's a smart move. While I always thought the twins were supposed to be more like kids acting like they are from the streets rather than that black stereotype, it's a smart move just because of how controversial they ended up being.

What Bay should really do is blow them up hard core in the beginning of TF3 with one of those explosions that he is so known for.
TriPredRavage

Postby CYLON (13) » Sun May 16, 2010 6:12 pm

I agree, I think they sounded more trying to be urban than actually an insulting stereotype. I think what might have been the breaking point for so many was the gold tooth. :lol:

I think people need to chill out and enjoy the movie.

I thought it was a pretty good movie, one of my gripes though is that it was hard to tell the robots apart during the action sequences. That and not enough of the Fallen. Maybe also some of the dialogue, but this was one of the films affected by the writers strike- right? Even so, I thought it was an entertaining ride.

My favorite thing about the film was Megan Fox. Rawr!
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby DocWho » Mon May 17, 2010 10:58 am

Oh, hey, looks like they're sticking around.

Fine by me, I didn't mind Skids and Mudflap that much.

Polenicus wrote:Unicron.com are my HEROES.

Follow me on Twitter
DocWho

Return to News & Rumors