Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Megan Fox Cut From TF3? (Confirmed!)

Want to join the Unicron.com news team? Just want to help out? If you find some Transformers news or rumors out there that you'd like to see up on Unicron.com, post them in here. Please credit/link to an original source, even if you found it on another Transformers site. We might just move your post to the Front Page News forum!

Megan Fox Cut From TF3? (Confirmed!)

Postby Mechabreaker » Wed May 19, 2010 6:10 pm

Deadline.com had posted an interesting article reporting that Megan Fox will not be returning for Transformers 3, due to a decision made by Michael Bay. However, this could very well be misinformation spread by Mr. Bay. We'll keep you posted as more developments are made.

----------

This will most likely end Transformers as we know it. Human sacrifices, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria! Not really. I'd imagine the only people upset about this are the ones who don't exactly enjoy Ms. Fox for her acting. ;)
Mechabreaker

Re: Megan Fox Cut From TF3?

Postby Camaroguy10 » Wed May 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Heard about this earlier today. I was a little bit shocked at first, but came to accept it (I don't like Megan anyways. She has ugly thumbs!). It will be a bit strange without her around, but I'm sure they'll make it work somehow anyways. What are your thoughts? By the way, I'm new here on the forum! I've been a long time reader of Unicron.com and thought it was about time to get an account.

Best Regards!
Camaroguy10

Postby perceptor » Wed May 19, 2010 8:08 pm

Bay also posted on his own website that Skids and Mudflap will not return for TF3. Then the next day in roll 2 cars that look incontrovertibly similar to revamped Skids and Mudflap... This Megan Fox bit is possible, but to be honest, until I see YouTube videos of scenes with Shia and some new-actress... and hearing the story on something a little more reputable than Deadline.com... I don't buy it.
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Postby perceptor » Wed May 19, 2010 8:13 pm

Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Postby Mechabreaker » Wed May 19, 2010 8:37 pm

Camaroguy10 wrote:Heard about this earlier today. I was a little bit shocked at first, but came to accept it (I don't like Megan anyways. She has ugly thumbs!). It will be a bit strange without her around, but I'm sure they'll make it work somehow anyways. What are your thoughts? By the way, I'm new here on the forum! I've been a long time reader of Unicron.com and thought it was about time to get an account.

Best Regards!

Welcome, man! Be sure to post in The Official Welcome to the Board Thread. :D
Mechabreaker

Postby Sabrblade » Wed May 19, 2010 9:27 pm

That's a shocker. Does this mean Leo's gonna play the role of Sam's (non-romantic) human companion in the film? :roll:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby TriPredRavage » Wed May 19, 2010 10:33 pm

I heard about this (but wasn't in a place where I could post about it) earlier. I don't know if I completely believe it, but whatever. Just so long as they don't cast another actress as her character, I'll be fine.
TriPredRavage

Postby antivirus100 » Wed May 19, 2010 10:46 pm

This could be easely just a way to know how people feel about her in the franchise. In enough people cry out for her, she we'll be in the movie anyway. If nobody cares, she's gone for good! I prefer the twins out!
antivirus100

Postby Sabrblade » Wed May 19, 2010 11:08 pm

TriPredRavage wrote:Just so long as they don't cast another actress as her character, I'll be fine.
Well...

http://www.thewrap.com/ind-column/exclusive-who-could-replace-megan-fox-transformers-3-17549
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby grayfoxx13 » Wed May 19, 2010 11:27 pm

Why not just get rid of most of the human characters, most of them are shallow, lacking depth, anyway. Megan Fox was a terrible actress and I am glad to see her gone, and I hope that someone else doesn't fill her shoes and her character is just eliminated.
grayfoxx13

Next

Return to News & Rumors