Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Generations Thundercracker?

Want to join the Unicron.com news team? Just want to help out? If you find some Transformers news or rumors out there that you'd like to see up on Unicron.com, post them in here. Please credit/link to an original source, even if you found it on another Transformers site. We might just move your post to the Front Page News forum!

Generations Thundercracker?

Postby DocWho » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:36 pm

The excellent retailer BBTS has put up a preorder listing for a Generations Thundercracker. There aren't any pictures up yet, but this could be confirmation that a Generations Thundercracker is coming. Post your speculation here!

Polenicus wrote:Unicron.com are my HEROES.

Follow me on Twitter
DocWho

Re: Generations Thundercracker?

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:41 pm

Both BotCon TC and Henkei! TC were pretty show-accurate. So if this figure is also show-accurate, then it's gonna tick off those who bought the either of the previous two.

If it's not all that show-accurate, then it's gonna tick off those kind of collectors who didn't buy either of the other two.

Either way, this may become another of the more controversial figures out there. :lol:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby lioconvoy » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:22 pm

ither way i look forward to generations tc.

it will be a way of having a general retail tc for all those that cant or wont spend money on importing or buying botcon tc
lioconvoy

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:20 pm

lioconvoy wrote:it will be a way of having a general retail tc for all those that cant or wont spend money on importing or buying botcon tc
Yeah, but that's the unfairness to those who did. Convention exclusives and oversees exclusives are supposed to be something special.

What should have been done the first time around was to make these guys be general retail figures instead of hard-to-come-by exclusives.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Agent X » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:29 am

I hope its ture, just so i can complete my Seeker collection
Immaturity is shown by not trying to understand others, but by judging others.
Agent X

Postby lioconvoy » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:44 pm

i think tc should have been general retail previously also.

it was unfare to make him an oversees and convention exclusive, just in the same way that skywarp was only avalable with ultra magnus.

it was unfare on the people who cant afford con exc or over see exc.

this way, it is a lot mor fair on those who wish to finish the calassics seekers.

i hav3e now dout that it will anoy those who already have the oversees or convention but those versions were far too unfare to people on limited budgets
lioconvoy

Postby PORTER » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:10 pm

all i know is im gonna get my first thundercracker.i cant afford henkei TC
and glad i can finally find all seekers at retail.

2011 is going to be the best TF year ive had since i was 7 :)

but i do agree that TC should have been strictly a retail item.
so i will get a generations TC (that is if i can find one before some collecter who got the expensive ones buys them all and burns them, cursing off hasbro in the process)

but im sure nobody will shell out a lot of money just to burn the merchandise because they are mad at a toy company for making a TOY :lol: .
PORTER

Postby skywarp408 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:43 pm

i hope to get him. Hope i can find him at Target.
skywarp408

Return to News & Rumors