Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

SIEGE Reveals @ NY Comic Con

This forum is the news engine for Unicron.com. All of the topics in this forum will also show up on the main page as news posts. Registered Users can reply to topics, but not create new ones. If you are looking to help us out with a News Tip, please check out the sub-forum "News Tips & Rumors."

SIEGE Reveals @ NY Comic Con

Postby perceptor » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:21 pm

Here's is a list to links of some (though not all) of our news entries shared from New York Comic Con 2018!

** Siege Ravage and Laserbeak gallery and discussion from NYCC

** Shockwave "space submarine" mode reveal! ;)

** Brunt! Siege Decepticon Weaponizer reveal! Remember the tank toy that came with G1 Tripticon - but (back then, didn't have a robot mode?????

** Kremzeek! Hidden secrets of the Siege Decepticon diorama!

** Stock photos of Siege Decepticons

** Studio Series Drift w/ Mini-Dinobots revealed at NYCC

** Siege Shockwave - high rez, up close images from the diorama

** Siege Soundwave hidden alt mode! and other secrets of the Decepticon Diorama!

** Siege Soundwave Reveal at NYCC

** Siege Starscream the Tetrajet commander reveal!

** Video walkthrough the Decepticon Diaorama - This post was our single best performer among news posts from New York Comic Con, seen by over 120,000 people...

** It's over Prime! - WFC: Siege MEGATRON Revealed at NYCC

** In conjunction with NYCC, Hasbro has released Production Renders for Upcoming War For Cybertron: SIEGE Deceptions

** OMEGA SUPREME Revealed! The Next Titan of War For Cybertron -Siege

** War For Cybertron: SIEGE Titan Class figure Teased/Revealed at NY Comic Con; my brother posted this remotely, as he couldn't wait for me to get my post made on location! Internet speed at NYCC was not ideal!

** SHOCKWAVE - War For Cybertron: Siege, Leader Class Reveal!

** John Warden & Ben Montano Live Panel Presentation via SciFi Wire

** Pre show Teaser w/ Studio Series Drift
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Re: SIEGE Reveals @ NY Comic Con

Postby cyberwuss » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:18 am

Aww, I was really hoping they would bring back Micromaster Transports... maybe next year :(
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Return to Transformers News