Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

War for Cybertron: Pics & PRIZES

This forum is the news engine for Unicron.com. All of the topics in this forum will also show up on the main page as news posts. Registered Users can reply to topics, but not create new ones. If you are looking to help us out with a News Tip, please check out the sub-forum "News Tips & Rumors."

War for Cybertron: Pics & PRIZES

Postby perceptor » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:42 pm

As excited as we are about the upcoming Fall of Cybertron game, with it's Cybertron-mode Combaticons which unite into Bruticus; and all 5 modernized and revamped Dinobots... We thought it would be a good time to look back at the game's predecessor, "War For Cybertron."

In the 2010 and 2011 sections you will find completed character pages with all new, high-resolution image galleries for WFC: Optimus Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee, Soundwave and Cliffjumper.

If you still haven't played the game, you should! And we can help! Today, we are kicking off a new contest, where the winner can chose their choice of one of the fabulous prizes listed below:
* War For Cybertron -PC version
* War For Cybertron -XBox360 version
* Transformers Cybertron Adventures for Wii
* War for Cybertron -Decepticons for NintendoDS
* War for Cybertron -Autobots for NintendoDS
* MOSC WFC Optimus Prime, autographed by TF Brand Manager Aaron Archer
Read on to the forums for the full contest rules!

Want to win? It couldn't be much easier! All you have to do is make the most entertaining forum post in the thread below! Of course being "the most entertaining" could mean a lot of different things. It could be something that prompts a great conversation. It could be something that makes us laugh. It could simply be the most creative use of our forum functionality like incorporating links, images, YouTube videos... whatever! Bonus points may be awarded to posts that have something to do with War For -, or Fall of Cybertron... Be creative, be original... whatever! Enter as many times as you like, by posting as many comments as you want! Top winner (or winner(s)) will be selected by our panel of expert judges (me and my bros) at the DEADLINE, this Wed 4/18 at 10PM Eastern! Let's see what you can come up with fellow fans!
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Re: War for Cybertron: Pics & PRIZES

Postby cyberwuss » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:17 pm

"I Grimlock", would like to win the MOSC WFC Prime figure, since I previously purchased PC WFC... Maybe a contest with MP Grimlock as prize will come up in the future! Seriously though, I already have the game, the figure would be great. I am almost giving in to buy FOC for 360 since I saw Sludge, and I really do want MP Grimlock contest!!!

How does someone upload youtube videos here?
those are the best I could do :<

EDIT: FIGURED IT OUT YAY
Last edited by cyberwuss on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby perceptor » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:26 pm

haha, well, so far you are the clear-cut, undisputed winner! ;)
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Postby Roller_81 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:48 pm

Was i the only one that hear "Me Grimlock kick butt!" at the end of the trailer?
Roller_81

Postby CYLON (13) » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Such a great contest, I have composed a haiku in it's honor. 8-)

I must win a game!
All the hours of fun play!
I could play all day!
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby Wing Saber » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:58 pm

CYLON (13) wrote:Such a great contest, I have composed a haiku in it's honor. 8-)

I must win a game!
All the hours of fun play!
I could play all day!

I, too have composed a Haiku

Who's the best dino around?
Who's the best dino in town?
Me Grimlock, that's me!
Wing Saber

Postby cyberwuss » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:06 pm

Must... Defend... Title as undisputed winner:

Also a friendly reminder that PC version requirements are a bit steep, as I own the PC version myself, so if you don't have a nice tower you might want to go for one of the other versions!
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:24 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Who's the best dino around?
Me Grimlock, that's me!
That's not a Haiku.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby CYLON (13) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:33 am

:lol: That's what I was thinking! :P

And as Cyberwuss said:
I own the PC version, too. :lol: Just sayin'.

"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:08 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Wing Saber wrote:Who's the best dino around?
Me Grimlock, that's me!
That's not a Haiku.

Ah, my bad. messed up the first line...
Wing Saber

Next

Return to Transformers News