Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Rescue Bots episode 76 - "I Have Heard the Robots Singing"

This forum is the news engine for Unicron.com. All of the topics in this forum will also show up on the main page as news posts. Registered Users can reply to topics, but not create new ones. If you are looking to help us out with a News Tip, please check out the sub-forum "News Tips & Rumors."

Rescue Bots episode 76 - "I Have Heard the Robots Singing"

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:04 am

A new episode has aired on the TV. The seventy-sixth on Discovery Family.
It's really funny and in addition, There is a twist to its condition.
Its name will explain everything: "I Have Heard the Robots Singing"
Priscilla Pynch steals Doc's latest invention, that makes this ep have a musical spin!
RESCUE BOTS! Crank up the mic, now! Everyone sings, with no stopping!
RESCUE BOTS! They really sing, wow! RESCUE BOTS!
And as a bonus is a trailer for thee, Rescue Bots season 3 finale!
RESCUE BOTS! Watch while you can, now! RESCUE BOTS!

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Re: Rescue Bots episode 76 - "I Have Heard the Robots Singin

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:21 am

Episode 76 -

Today's the auditions for Griffin Rock Idol.

The theme song is, unfortunately, the shortened version. I say "unfortunately" this time because, HOLY COW, SINGALONG VERSION!!!!

"Power Up and Energize!" -- Boulder uses a Collision Foam Cannon to soften Huxley, saving him from falling to his death.

Doc's new device is the "Tone-O-Tuner". When anyone sings into the microphone, it keeps them on pitch automatically and instantaneously. Doc figured it could be useful for the auditions.

Frankie and Cody convince Doc to put it away since letting everyone use it would be like cheating, but as he puts it up, Priscilla overhears Doc talk about the device and steals it when he isn't looking.

When she can't get it to work right, she gets rid of it by dumping it in Huxley's news van. And Huxley comes along afterward and tosses his microphone into the van, with it landing right on the Tone-O-Tuner.

The Bots have to make a presentation to Optimus, which will also involve Blurr, Salvage, High Tide, and a few others. The presentation will see the team go over rescue basics with the new guys.

Huxley crashes his van after Don loses his attention while driving his own car.

Huxley's camera falls right onto his broadcasting console, activating both it and the Tone-o-Tuner, causing the van to emit the Tone-o-Tuner's effects and making everyone sing everything they say in a music video format.

The team alerts Doc to all the singing, and he realizes that his Tone-O-Tuner is very likely the cause.

Blurr, Salvage, High Tide, and three other Protoforms get ready for the team's presentation. Unfortunately, Optimus couldn't make it, so Blurr and the others will be recording the presentation themselves. They're also going to put the recording of the presentation in the archives or future use.

At first, the Bots try to explain that they're forced to sing everything they say, but Boulder, Chase, and Blades quickly take advantage of their new condition and decide to give the presentation in song (Heatwave refuses to sing). Salvage seems to be digging the singing, though. As does one of the Protoforms.

Blurr tries to goad Heatwave and Kade into singing, but they (harmoniously) refuse.

Now that the entire town is able to sing, the entire town is all lined up for the auditions.

Chase actually singing properly is even funnier than his monotone "singing" from the Robo-Baby episode. :lol:

Blades is too shy to give his presentation, so Dani's helping to fill in for his nervousness.

Huxley, still unaware of what's causing all the singing, boosts the broadcast signal of his van for his news report, but the strengthened signal causes the ground to quake and glass to break wherever he goes.

Since Chase had to be present for the presentation, Chief used the Old Squad Car to get around in.

For Heatwave's presentation, he and Kade are going to give a demonstration of themselves in action (with an accompanying Beach Boys-esque song that also sounds like "Greased Lightning").

Heatwave: "Ready to rock and roll to the rescue!"

Huxley drives over the city hall, causing it to crumble too.

The team sings a song to the tune of the show's theme song!

"Power Up... Power Up and Energize!" -- Heatwave and Boulder both use dual-barreled water guns.

Huxley's van is finally revealed to be the culprit and Doc both finds and shuts off his Tone-O-Tuner, ending the singing (aw man!).

Um, the Bots are speaking normally with personality in front of the public onlookers, yet no one makes a fuss over it.

The city hall security camera got a shot of Priscilla stashing the device inside Huxley's van.

However, she gets her comeuppance when she fails her audition.

Frankie sings a great song for her audition. Though, perhaps a little too great, as her voice switches to that of a young adult instead of a child when singing (her voice actress, Diamond White, is 16 in real life). Still, she does let Priscilla duet with her for part of it.

Naturally, Frankie is made Griffin Rock Idol.

The end credits feature an additional song.

This episode ROCKED! It. Was. AWESOME! The singing was phenomenal, only made better by all the visuals that were put into the songs. Especially during the presentation songs. The imagery in Boulder's song and the Dani/Blades duet was especially gorgeous and otherworldly. They really went all out with this one and didn't make any of the singing bits cringeworthy in the slightest. In a way, it almost had a sort of MLPFIM feeling to it, but with a different flavor to it. Slag, if this episode proved anything, it's that this show NEEDS an album release containing all of its songs. The theme song, "Land of Tech", the two Clint Black songs ("Ready to Roll" and "Light the Fire"), and every song from this episode!

And next week is the two-part season 3 finale, in which the Bots must pull off their toughest rescue yet!
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Return to Transformers News