Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Shipment update for the TCC 2016 membership Ramjet figure

This forum is the news engine for Unicron.com. All of the topics in this forum will also show up on the main page as news posts. Registered Users can reply to topics, but not create new ones. If you are looking to help us out with a News Tip, please check out the sub-forum "News Tips & Rumors."

Shipment update for the TCC 2016 membership Ramjet figure

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:41 pm

Brian Savage of Fun Publications has sent out an email regarding the shipment status for the Transformers Collectors Club 2016 membership incentive Ramjet figure, to explain why some have already received their Ramjet figure while others have not. Below is a copy of the original email notice:

To members of both clubs:

All Domestic free figures were mailed on 6/2/16. These items were sent via bulk mail service through the Post Office, which can take 3-4 weeks for delivery.

All International free figures were mailed on 6/24/16. These items were sent via bulk mail international service through FedX, which can take 6-8 weeks for delivery. These originally were supposed to go DHL and we had many issues with them so we had to switch to Fedex. Fedex transports the figures to your country and puts them in your country's mail system. We apologize for the delay.

If you do not receive your figure(s) by the end of July, please contact us at admin@funpubinc.com, and we will be happy to check on your figure.

These shipments do not have individual tracking numbers since they were sent via bulk mail services. If your item has to be re-routed for any reason this can make the delivery process even longer. If your item is returned to us due to an address change, you will be notified, and you will be responsible for the new shipping fee. If you had multiple memberships and multiple figures coming, these are not guaranteed to be delivered together. To be eligible for the 2016 free figure item you had to be an active member on or by 3/18/16.

Please do not contact our office until the end of July concerning these figures.

Thanks for your support! Have a great summer!

Brian

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Re: Shipment update for the TCC 2016 membership Ramjet figur

Postby Unicron fan » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:10 pm

Guess that answers my question about if I should notify them as I haven't received him yet. :) I'll wait until the end of this month. :)
Unicron fan

Return to Transformers News