Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Coverage from ToyFair 2017

If its about Transformers, the toys, it's fair game.

Coverage from ToyFair 2017

Postby perceptor » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:56 am

This thread will consolidate and provide links to the many news post and photo galleries, as we make each of our reports from the hallowed halls of ToyFair 2017!

- VIDEO Knight Armor Turbo Changers Hound & Megatron - Transformers Design Team member Luis DeArmas shows us their knight armor "Turbo Changers" (formerly "Hyperchange" aka 3-Step) toys, coming as part of the Transformers The Last Knight line.

- Titans Return (Headmaster) Deluxe Windblade Reveal!

- Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray Reveal!

- Voyager Class Megatron from the Last Knight - surprisingly well done for its pricepoint.

- Dragonstorm - the mystery identity of the 3-headed dragon continues!

- Playskool Baby Transformers Display - Awwwwwe so cute!

- The Last Knight Drift Premiere Deluxe

- Michael Bay and som or The Last Knight Cast visit #HasbroToyFair Display!

- Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Thermidor and Windblade with battle mask

- The Last Knight Leader Class Megatron - Quite possibly the best Movie Megatron toy to date, this impressive new toy, is quite an eye-opener!

- The Last Knight Premiere Edition Dinobots - galleries include photos of the Deluxe Slash, Slug, Strafe and Voyager Grimlock each with new decos

- Rescue Bots Toy Demo - video demonstration of Race Track Optimus Prime playset.

- Rescue Bots Display gallery of new toys shown

- Blitzwing and Octane revealed and now provide compliment to Astrotrain and complete the Titans Return Voyager Scale Decepticon Triple Changers! DAANG, they are looking good as a trio!

- Hasbro Publicity Photos from new Generations toy reveals at ToyFair 2017

- Hasbro Publicity Photos from new The Last Knight movie toy reveals at ToyFair 2017.

- Steelbane, "The First Knight" provides some interesting food for thought as to what his role might be in the upcoming film...

- Masterpiece Bumblebee: Although he's part of this year's The Last Knight design, he's based on the 2007 Concept Camaro and Movie 1 design. Closer scale to other movie toys than Human Alliance, this toy may now be the definitive Movie Bumblebee.

- Jumpstarters Get an Upgrade! - Check out our first look at Twin Twist, companion of Topspin, coming this year!

- Overlord - We've been waiting (not so patiently!) and we finally got our first look at this Titans Return Leader Class figure

- Seige on Cybertron - Series Pack set reveal includes Ginrai (Takara's Powermaster Optimus Prime), Energon Tidal Wave, Metalhawk, and Decepticon Clone Pounce

- Chaos on Velocitron - Series Pack revealed includes Quickswitch, G2 Laser Optimus Prime, Nautica & Fastlane

- Trypticon - features and highlights video with Transformers Design Director John Warden.

- Hasbro Panel Presentation Notes - no pix allowed during presentation, but we learned a lot!

- Forged to Fight new trailer launched!

- Hasbro Tweets - sneak peak of showroom, the night before the event!

- IGN Article shares more info on Trypticon, including concept art and more!

- ToyFair Preview - Trypticon unveiled! Thanks to Hasbro PR for providing us publicity photos as this monster is unveiled!
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Re: Coverage from ToyFair 2017

Postby Wing Saber » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:25 pm

Tidal Wave looks sick
Wing Saber

Re: Coverage from ToyFair 2017

Postby cyberwuss » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:37 pm

can't see tidal wave, the fb link takes me to a duplicate link of the one with nautica

If overlord is just a retool of sky shadow (from the looks of it, yes) I'll probably just get sky shadow and six shot versions of those (if I find em.)

Wish I could afford to lay down the cash for Trypticon :p

EDIT: oh wait now I see it following from unicron.com fb main page, think I'll get broadside version of that too as I really like his jet mode colors.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Return to Transformers - Toy Discussion