Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Your Collection

If its about Transformers, the toys, it's fair game.

Re: Your Collection

Postby CYLON (13) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:30 am

Dude, your collection is awesome! You should open up a museum! Seriously, nice! :smile:
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby skywarp408 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:42 pm

CYLON (13) wrote:Dude, your collection is awesome! You should open up a museum! Seriously, nice! :smile:

Thanks man. I just got Weirdwolf in the mail this week. The Decepticon Headmasters are done.

skywarp408

Postby Tacticon » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:25 am

skywarp408 wrote:I got most the original G1 stuff boxed with other Transformer toy lines. A lot of stuff, but no Movie figures. I'm not interested in those. Should be putting up a video of my post G1 collection soon. Here's the G1 boxed stuff, minus Slapdash and Joyride and Weirdwolf. I just got them so they are not in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aavGUt4rqQI

WOW!!!!!! It's always COOL to see other folks collection.

My collection in comparison to most of you is humbling small. :-) Per I only collect predominantly Decepticons and the toyline has to have unique characteristic. And yep, I also keep em' the box per I also like how some of the packaging designs.
Tacticon

Postby skywarp408 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:26 am

Tacticon wrote:
skywarp408 wrote:I got most the original G1 stuff boxed with other Transformer toy lines. A lot of stuff, but no Movie figures. I'm not interested in those. Should be putting up a video of my post G1 collection soon. Here's the G1 boxed stuff, minus Slapdash and Joyride and Weirdwolf. I just got them so they are not in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aavGUt4rqQI

WOW!!!!!! It's always COOL to see other folks collection.

My collection in comparison to most of you is humbling small. :-) Per I only collect predominantly Decepticons and the toyline has to have unique characteristic. And yep, I also keep em' the box per I also like how some of the packaging designs.

Thanks, the most important thing to remember is to have fun. Everyone's collection is a little different. Here's my latest video below. Probably be a couple years till I do another collection video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbQYczvwB0c
skywarp408

Postby Wing Saber » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:36 pm

Skywarp: I notice you have Sky-Lynx. Tell me, is he worth $45? (Still in box, Takara Encore version) He's my favorite character from G1, and I have been searching everywhere online fro one that's cheap. I would prefer a little cheaper, but it's the cheapest one I can find that includes both pieces
Wing Saber

Postby skywarp408 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:57 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Skywarp: I notice you have Sky-Lynx. Tell me, is he worth $45? (Still in box, Takara Encore version) He's my favorite character from G1, and I have been searching everywhere online fro one that's cheap. I would prefer a little cheaper, but it's the cheapest one I can find that includes both pieces

Definitely pick him up, especially if he is your favorite character. The longer you wait the more he will cost you. Good luck!
skywarp408

Postby Blademan91 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:26 pm

I recently found a complete RID Built team repaint at a garage sale for $5. It was one of my favorite molds for that series.

Dont mind me, Im just enjoying my milk.
Blademan91

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:58 pm

skywarp408 wrote:Definitely pick him up, especially if he is your favorite character. The longer you wait the more he will cost you. Good luck!

Thanks!
Wing Saber

Postby ironrod prime » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:47 am

Blademan91 wrote:I recently found a complete RID Built team repaint at a garage sale for $5. It was one of my favorite molds for that series.

funny thing i have actualy owned(at one time or another)all three versions of that mold(i currently own the devistator version)
ironrod prime

Postby Blademan91 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:39 am

ironrod prime wrote:
Blademan91 wrote:I recently found a complete RID Built team repaint at a garage sale for $5. It was one of my favorite molds for that series.

funny thing i have actualy owned(at one time or another)all three versions of that mold(i currently own the devistator version)

Thats the one I found.

Dont mind me, Im just enjoying my milk.
Blademan91

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Toy Discussion