Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Should I?

If its about Transformers, the toys, it's fair game.

Should I?

Postby Wing Saber » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:08 pm

I was browsing ebay, and I found a lot for a group of transformers.
The ones I could identify are:
RID Galvatron
RID Megatron
Animated Swindle
Armada Starscream
Energon Prowl
Energon Demolishor
Armada Demolishor
Armada Thrust
RID Sideburn
What I think is BM Thrust
A different colored BM Thrust?
Animated Prowl
As well as 8 transformers I was unable to identify
the buyer says the figures look complete, but some peices may be missing
the bid is currently 18.50 + 16.65 shipping, with 4 hours 30 min left (check time I posted this)
Should I go for it?
Wing Saber

Re: Should I?

Postby Wing Saber » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:25 pm

I've come across another lot, same seller
This one contains:
Armada Megatron
Energon Landmine
Energon Scorponok
Energon Megatron's tank
Armada Scavenger
Armada Cyclonus
Armada Powerlinx Red Alert
Armada Smokescreen
the Legs of both Armada and Energon Tidal wave
3 others I can't identify
9.99 + 19.27 shipping
4 hours 20 min. left
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:27 pm

Got some links?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:29 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Got a link?

I'm hesitant to put up a link, as others here may bid as well and ruin my chances... eh what the heck, might as well
First one
second one
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:46 pm

Let's see. I spy with my little eye

RiD Galvatron
RiD Megatron
Beast Wars Fox Kids Transmetals Rhinox
Energon Insecticon
Animated Swindle
Beast Machines Silverbolt
Beast Machines Snarl
RiD Grimlock
Somebody behind RiD Grimlock (I think)
Armada Demolishor
Energon Prowl
Machine Wars Prowl
Energon Demolishor
Beast Machines Thrust
Armada Thrust
RiD Side Burn
Animated Samurai Prowl
Beast Machines Motorcycle Drone
Armada Starscream

Armada Megatron
Beast Machines Tank Drone
Armada Tidal Wave legs
RiD Mega-Octane
Energon Tidal Wave legs
Energon Landmine
Animated Leader Class Bulkhead
Energon Scorponok
Energon Megatron's tank
Armada Powerlinx Red Alert
Armada Scavenger
Armada Cyclonus
RiD Spychanger Optimus Prime
Armada Smokescreen

Whew!

As for whether or not you should go for 'em, I... dunno. On one hand, you'd be getting al ot of new figures that you don't have. On the other hand, several of them are incomplete, mistransformed, and missing pieces (and possibly broken). I dunno how fun Tidal Wave's legs are by themselves, but then again,. I never owned them. :P

I say, if you just want them, go for them. But if you want them complete, you may wanna reconsider. Such is the nature of eBay. :lol:

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:54 pm

Another good one, it includes:
Cybertron Buzzsaw
Cybertron Demolishor
Armada Cyclonus

All parts included
Cyclonus has minicon
Demolishor and Buzzsaw have cyber keys
Demolishor and Buzzsaw have instructions

Buy it now, no bidding
19.00 + 5.00 shipping
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:16 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Another good one, it includes:
Cybertron Buzzsaw
Cybertron Demolishor
Armada Cyclonus

All parts included
Cyclonus has minicon
Demolishor and Buzzsaw have cyber keys
Demolishor and Buzzsaw have instructions

Buy it now, no bidding
19.00 + 5.00 shipping
Do they have all their missiles? Buzzsaw should have two, Demolishor four, and Cyclonus two.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:20 pm

Cy and Buzz do, I can't tell if Demolishor does, but eh at least has two (he's facing forward, so I can't tell)
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:21 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Cy and Buzz do, I can't tell if Demolishor does, but eh at least has two (he's facing forward, so I can't tell)
They'd all be on his shoulders (two per shoulder).

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:03 am

Sabrblade wrote:They'd all be on his shoulders (two per shoulder).

I am aware, as I said, he is facing forward, so I can't tell if the back two are there
Wing Saber

Next

Return to Transformers - Toy Discussion