Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Repaints

If its about Transformers, the toys, it's fair game.

Re: Repaints

Postby Wing Saber » Tue May 31, 2011 3:55 pm

Just a thought, but what if there was a DoFP for the Cybertron Jungle Planet characters?
Wing Saber

Postby TriPredRavage » Tue May 31, 2011 4:29 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Just a thought, but what if there was a DoFP for the Cybertron Jungle Planet characters?
Technically there wouldn't be. With the exception of the TFs that went to the Jungle Planet from Cybertron in the ancient times, all of the TFs there were indiginous to the planet. Thus, they wouldn't have pre-Beast modes. With the exception of Leobreaker, who's "DoFP" was Overhaul, of course.
TriPredRavage

Postby TriPredRavage » Tue May 31, 2011 7:47 pm

Unrelated idea:

Movie Protoform Starscream as Movie Waspinator

I've always thought that Movie Starscream's head design was based on Waspinator's (if even just loosely), so I'd really like to see this figure get some Waspy treatment. Plus, given Starscream's possession of Waspinator in Beast Wars, I think it works twofold.
TriPredRavage

Postby Wing Saber » Tue May 31, 2011 8:49 pm

TriPredRavage wrote:Technically there wouldn't be. With the exception of the TFs that went to the Jungle Planet from Cybertron in the ancient times, all of the TFs there were indiginous to the planet. Thus, they wouldn't have pre-Beast modes. With the exception of Leobreaker, who's "DoFP" was Overhaul, of course.

I know, I just thought it would be kind of fun to come up with DoFP ones of them!
TriPredRavage wrote:Movie Protoform Starscream as Movie Waspinator

Movie Waspinator? There's a Movie Waspinator?
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Tue May 31, 2011 9:12 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
TriPredRavage wrote:Movie Protoform Starscream as Movie Waspinator

Movie Waspinator? There's a Movie Waspinator?
No, he's saying they should use that mold to make one.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Tue May 31, 2011 9:15 pm

Sabrblade wrote:No, he's saying they should use that mold to make one.

Ohhh! That would be awesome!
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Tue May 31, 2011 9:18 pm

Or, if they wanted to keep the bug motif, they could use 2010 Scout class Insection for a movie Waspinator.

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Tue May 31, 2011 9:20 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Or, if they wanted to keep the bug motif, they could use 2010 Scout class Insection for a movie Waspinator.

That's more of a turantulas
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Tue May 31, 2011 9:24 pm

Wing Saber wrote:That's more of a turantulas
...Erm, not really. :P

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Tue May 31, 2011 9:26 pm

Sabrblade wrote:...Erm, not really. :P

How so?
Wing Saber

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Toy Discussion