Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Repaints

If its about Transformers, the toys, it's fair game.

Re: Repaints

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:20 am

ironrod prime wrote:theese just hit me like a ton of bricks

energon towline as shatterd glass skids, ironhide, and ratchet
SG Ironhide uses the Universe Ironhide body, and SG Ratchet uses the Energon Roadblock body, but there doesn't seem to be a SG Skids yet so that might work for him should there ever be one. :smile:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:06 am

*sigh* Well, isn't this a kick to the lugnuts. :-(

Looking back at the "Deep Metal" episode of Beast Wars, while we don't get a full crystal clear look at Depth Charge's pre-BW body, we do get to see at least enough of it to see that it looks nothing like the 2010 Terradive toy's body. :|

In fact, his body appear to be the same CGI model as Blackarachnia's pre-BW body and the bodies of the generic Preds seen in "The Agenda (Part 1)", only with Depth Charge's head slapped on and sporting his blue/silver/purple color scheme.

So, now we probably gotta find another candidate for him. Darn it! I was so sure we had a winner this time! :x

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Houston we have a match! After endless hours of searching, I think I have found a match for Depth Charge: RtS/United Perceptor.

The torso matches, the waist matches enough, the arms are close enough (just have them leave out the little discs), and the upper legs are close enough. Though, while I still don't like the altmode being used for Depth Charge, just have them at least remove the shoulder gun, put Terradive's head on the figure, give him a handheld gun and spear weapon, and we're good!

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:01 pm

heres anobscure one but i think its a good one beast wars II dirge as dofp beastwars silverbolt(magnaboss)
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:16 pm

ironrod prime wrote:heres anobscure one but i think its a good one beast wars II dirge as dofp beastwars silverbolt(magnaboss)

Hmmm... I don't see it. :|

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:01 pm

really the ball shoulders, buff fore arms, and triangular torso

nothing

ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:25 pm

ironrod prime wrote:really the ball shoulders, buff fore arms, and triangular torso

nothing
His torso isn't really triangular.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:34 pm

granted but i still think its a good choice
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Though, he's also got this body. ;)

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:27 pm

actualy i think you mean this body

but i get your point
ironrod prime

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Toy Discussion