Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Have you ever returned a toy in the wrong box?

If its about Transformers, the toys, it's fair game.

Re: Have you ever returned a toy in the wrong box?

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:10 pm

A few days ago, I was at Wal-Mart and I actually saw the above-mentioned case of 2007 Prime in ROTF packaging in person. I was shocked that I actually found one like this in person, as I didn't expect to see it happen here.

I grabbed it and took it to the Customer Service desk, where I explained that it was the wrong toy in the wrong packaging and they took care of it.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Lord Megatron » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:30 pm

Sabrblade wrote:A few days ago, I was at Wal-Mart and I actually saw the above-mentioned case of 2007 Prime in ROTF packaging in person. I was shocked that I actually found one like this in person, as I didn't expect to see it happen here.

I grabbed it and took it to the Customer Service desk, where I explained that it was the wrong toy in the wrong packaging and they took care of it.

THANK UNICRON! :o
"He has no time for the dull roots at his feet, the buds on their roots, their promise... no time. It is the most beautiful flower in the field that he wants."
Lord Megatron

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:18 pm

Lord Megatron wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:A few days ago, I was at Wal-Mart and I actually saw the above-mentioned case of 2007 Prime in ROTF packaging in person. I was shocked that I actually found one like this in person, as I didn't expect to see it happen here.

Huh? You're thanking the metal Devil?

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Lord Megatron » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:27 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Lord Megatron wrote:

:roll: You know me, just doing it for the fandom!
Let's not turn this conversation into Biblefest 2009. :lol:
"He has no time for the dull roots at his feet, the buds on their roots, their promise... no time. It is the most beautiful flower in the field that he wants."
Lord Megatron

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:09 pm

Lord Megatron wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Lord Megatron wrote:THANK UNICRON! :o

:roll: You know me, just doing it for the fandom!
Let's not turn this conversation into Biblefest 2009. :lol:
I guess I just more used to hearing, "Thank Primus!" "Thank the Matrix!" "Thank the Allspark!" etc. etc.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Lord Megatron » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:38 am

Sabrblade wrote:I guess I just more used to hearing, "Thank Primus!" "Thank the Matrix!" "Thank the Allspark!" etc. etc.

I understand. I probably should have used the original quotes in order to evade confusion.
Lord Megatron

Postby Wing Saber » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:30 pm

Sabrblade wrote:And need I really comment on this one?

That person actually got a better toy (In my opinion)
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:And need I really comment on this one?

That person actually got a better toy (In my opinion)
I dunno. The Tigerhawk toy mold is cool, but way to gimmicky, IMO. As a kid, I couldn't have as much fun with it as I wanted due to all the spring-loaded mechanisms that were put into it.

Leader Bulkhead, however, has more articulation, less overbearing gimmicks, and speaks show quotes. I definitely had more fun with him. ;)

Speaking of fun (or, funny), here's some more pics.

Yeah, that's totally Bumblebee

♪ Three of these things are not like the others. Three of these thing just do not belong... ♪

Double toy swapping from Down Under.

Okay, seriously? This is taking it too far.

I... I think a part of me just died inside...

...From LAUGHTER! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby skywarp408 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:42 pm

What the heck? Tomatoes?! in Soundwave packaging?! Now thats funny! lmao!

It's also sad if this person actually returned his packaging with tomotoes inside. lol
skywarp408

Postby starry* *night » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:51 pm

It brings up at least three questions that I probably shouldn't ask.

But they generally involve where did they get the Tomatos
Don't change any of those front doors.
starry* *night

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Toy Discussion