Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Acquisitions thread

If its about Transformers, the toys, it's fair game.

Re: Acquisitions thread

Postby cyberwuss » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:25 pm

[quote="CYLON (13)"]Finally got in TF mode again!
I got these badboys on teh ebay for roughly $20 (spererate purchases).

EDIT: I'm liking the idea they once belonged to a child...that wasn't me. I was a kid when the G1 show aired, unfortunate I can't have my own childhood toys. The idea they made someone happy at one point, gives me good vibes! :lol: :D

Im still looking for the new Gen Cosmos in stores, his G1 form and Seaspray are cool to have. Not sure if thats Brawn in the middle or not, can't tell.

Anyway picked up AOE Galvatron and Hound voyagers.

Hoping to find Lockdown soon.

Been on the fence about the quality of AOE Crosshairs, Bee and some of the other deluxes and haven't seen many reviews yet so am waiting to see how people like them.

On top of that I'm trying to save for Generations stuff only, still a shortage of Gen AOE Deluxes, too much power punch, and 1-step stuff in my area.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby CYLON (13) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:26 pm

Yeah, Seaspray and Cosmos have always been part of my all-times favorites.

I made this purchase, the other day. I had them printed special. I thought you folks would dig 'em! Awesome, right? :grin:

My friend made 'em. They're pretty inexpensive, he does all sorts of design work. If you dig 'em give him a shout at:
Twitter

Pinterest
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby cyberwuss » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:45 pm

Gen AOE Deluxe Drift and Lockdown.

Saw a Rattrap but passed on him, deluxes are all 15 bucks around here :(
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby CYLON (13) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:13 am

Pics. or it didn't happen. :)

I just got the newer Seeker Kre-ons from the SDCC Transformers 'Class of 1984 Kre-o set. Still trying to get the base block for the 'Screamer one with the "Kre-o" logo, though. I hope to have that settled soon! :D

I got some more TF buttons made by my pal. Mostly 'Screamer! Notice one of my Unicron.Com avatar? (No? Get off the pot!). :D
If you like, order some here: Twitter or Pinterest.

Also, I got my copy of Beast Machines dvd set. Felt so blessed to have the funds available to place a pre-order!
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby cyberwuss » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:26 am

went to walmart the other day and they actually had more stuff I wanted than what I could get at the time, I wound up with gen roadbuster, windblade, and crosscut

they also had skybyte, jhiaxus, and abunch of other stuff I wanted (still haven't got Gen AOE crosshairs or bumblebee, which they had but I passed on in favor of the windblade and crosscut)

hoping I get another chance to get crosshairs and bee to complete my aoe autobots but we'll see, maybe when/if they drop to 10 bucks next time I'm around.
cyberwuss

Postby cyberwuss » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:51 pm

dropped by target and picked up combiner wars optimus and new rid steeljaw warrior class..

they also had most of the rest of wave 1 of rid and some other new things from AOE and generations but I was mostly excited to get a look at alot of the RID stuff, I've already opened and messed with my steeljaw some and I now have high hopes for this line being as good as animated in show accuracy and fun at least :D

got to see: warriors bumblebee, strongarm, grimlock, steeljaw, legends optimus and bee, as well as steeljaw, a bunch of 1 step changers and the 3 step changers.

Nabbed the steeljaw figuring he will be popular when the show comes out, but just guessing. Will probably get strongarm + bee next go around if I got the cash!
cyberwuss

Previous

Return to Transformers - Toy Discussion