Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Acquisitions thread

If its about Transformers, the toys, it's fair game.

Re: Acquisitions thread

Postby cyberwuss » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:40 pm

Finally found FOC Blaster, also picked up TF: Prime BH Season 3 on DVD.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby mightwork » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:05 am

Been on a schoolies trip and was hoping to find a few gems but with no luck. I did have a moment of hope when I spied a Cyberverse Ripper-Snapper but that was quickly dashed when I saw the $17 price tag. Did however pick up some Doctor Who merchandise: River's Sonic, 3rd's Sonic and The Master's Laser Screwdriver :grin: .

Came back home to find Cyberverse Shockwave at my local Woolies though
mightwork

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:09 pm

mightwork wrote:I did have a moment of hope when I spied a Cyberverse Ripper-Snapper but that was quickly dashed when I saw the $17 price tag.
Shoulda grabbed it anyway, man. You may never ever see one again. :|
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:32 pm

Clever man.

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby mightwork » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:31 am

Sabrblade wrote:
mightwork wrote:I did have a moment of hope when I spied a Cyberverse Ripper-Snapper but that was quickly dashed when I saw the $17 price tag.
Shoulda grabbed it anyway, man. You may never ever see one again. :|

I was VERY close to grabbing it at the time but I'd just picked up the NECA 1/4 Iron Man and am currently trying to save for my move to Uni next year.
HOWEVER I was doing some Christmas shopping on Amazon and chucked one in my cart (Along with the 4th Doctor's Sonic) so hopefully my Prime Abominus will soon be complete :grin:
mightwork

Postby Unicron fan » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:58 pm

I now got a Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Vertebrek Deluxe class. :smile:
Unicron fan

Postby Unicron fan » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:48 pm

Earlier today I got a note in my mail box about a package I needed to pick up at my mail-office. So I arrived there, and I noticed the package was bigger than I thought.
Then I got home, I opened it and noticed the majority of the size was careful packaging. In there it was a book:
The Covenant of Primus. :D

It came earlier than the estimates of Amazon said. :)
Unicron fan

Postby OptimusPhillip » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:00 pm

This Christmas I got Generations Blaster as well as Eject & Ramhorn. In addition I rounded out my Decepticon Data Disc set with the Frenzy/Ratbat two-pack.
Check me out on YouTube! I'm primarily a toy reviewer, but don't be surprised when a movie review or any other random video crops up.
https://www.youtube.com/user/OptimusPhillip
OptimusPhillip

Postby ironrod prime » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:30 pm

Boy did i clean up. First up beast hunters ratchet, bulkhead, and, ripclaw. Next generations bumblebee, hoist, and trailcutter and finally something i honestly didn't even want but at $18.99 i couldn't resist.

Ultimate class

dragon hunter

optimus prime
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:41 pm

ironrod prime wrote:Ultimate class

dragon hunter

optimus prime

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

Sabrblade
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Toy Discussion