Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Acquisitions thread

If its about Transformers, the toys, it's fair game.

Re: be jealous

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:33 pm

its a gift :smile:
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:41 pm

Makes me kinda wish I hadn't gone through puberty. :lol:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:58 pm

lol :lol:
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:01 am

Oh, hey, look. You did get me jealous. :lol:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby cyberwuss » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:41 am

Sabrblade wrote:Nice. Though, I don't collect PCCs. :P

Ya the dinobot pcc is pretty hard to find, I had to pay like 15 bucks for mine :<. Also if he had a british accent hed sound like Dobby from Harry Potter lol that would be awesome. Kind of like that zaxby's commercial with the guy that was kingpin in daredevil saying how his voice really is :p I wish they would have released the stunticon pccs that was the only other one I really wanted badly besides some of the small packs like that twinboat thing etc. Hopefully I'll get a master disaster ha figure instead though.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby Agent X » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:37 pm

ya didn't collect PCC, But in my area both of those are shelfwarmers

when i got my Dinobot PCC it was on sale and there was about 10 left og just that one after my purches
Immaturity is shown by not trying to understand others, but by judging others.
Agent X

Acquisitions thread

Postby starry* *night » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:48 pm

I just bought green tank Bomshock micromaster for my brother for christmas
he likes micromaster toys

actually found it at the same time/order as my Rampage
Don't change any of those front doors.
starry* *night

Acquisitions thread

Postby ironrod prime » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:27 pm

this was actualy a week ago but i just bought dotm skyhammer next i plan on buying tru exclussive shockwave
ironrod prime

Re: Your Collection

Postby starry* *night » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:36 pm

Today has been a good day Rain, Good Hunting, and a Giant Metal Cat

The rain was just a little left over morning sprinkle, we've had all of our rain on weekends, less danger, no work traffic.

no pressure to drive too fast

This tiger says drive SLOW on wet roads
Attachments
33465113.JPG
Don't change any of those front doors.
starry* *night

black friday hauls

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:49 pm

i thought id make a thread for the guys who'd like to brag(like me) about what kinda of deals they found and purchased on black friday

i got

dotm ha mirage for standerd retail price ($9.99)
dotm deluxe darksteel and air raid for $9.49 each(originaly $10.99 each)
and dotm voyager ironhide for just $10.00 (originaly $19.99)

unfortunately i found no traces of prime figures however i did notice that the star wars crossover quad changer was in stock and i have to admit it looked epic i am so getting it :mrgreen:
ironrod prime

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Toy Discussion