Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Acquisitions thread

If its about Transformers, the toys, it's fair game.

Re: black friday hauls

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:14 am

Went to TRU looking for Prime deluxes. Wanted Arcee and Starscream, only found Bumblebee. So, I got nothing. :(

ironrod prime wrote:dotm ha mirage
Say what?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:52 am

oops sorry i meant swindel
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:38 pm

ironrod prime wrote:oops sorry i meant swindel
Human Alliance Swindle? :?

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:16 pm

Unfortuantly, I did not get any Trasnformers stuff
I went to target to look for Prime figures, but the line went around the corner to the backside of the store... not worth it

What I did get:
Two nice shirts
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed II
LEGO Indiana Jones
Kung Fu Panda The Game

Total amount of money spent: $40 8-)
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:48 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Unfortuantly, I did not get any Trasnformers stuff
I went to target to look for Prime figures, but the line went around the corner to the backside of the store... not worth it
I went to Target looking for Prime toys today. Not only did they not have them, but they had no spot reserved for them. I guess TRU really is the place to look for them, which is irksome since the only TRU near me is pretty far and tricky to get to.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:46 pm

im an idget its ha drag strip
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:04 pm

ironrod prime wrote:im an idget its ha drag strip
Is okay. Tis hard to keep up with all the new Human Alliance dudes who've made no fictional appearances at all. Especially that mind-boggling Spike Witwicky guy. :shock:

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:09 pm

yeah i had to do a double take the first time i saw him

the weird thing is he was later re-painted as sam witwickey
ironrod prime

Postby cyberwuss » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:04 am

I am also saddened that only TRU has prime figures atm. There isn't alot of new stuff coming out where I am so I mostly got deals on older stuff that I passed on and a few hard to find things. The problem with TRU here is that the one that is most likely to get the new stuff has the highest amount of rival collectors and scalpers, so when I went there I only found Prime bumblebee that I already have. Went to another TRU in a less trafficked area and got Prime Bumblebee and Starscream, but sadly no Arcee. Still haven't found Generations Sky Shadow or Junkheap yet, and haven't seen Darksteel or Air Raid either. Newest thing I've gotten were Prime toys and legion soundwave. So I guess the best new things I got were at TRU, Prime Bumblebee and Starscream, got one half off. Also went around to Walmart and got a deal on the hard to find heavytread in one of the pcc 2 packs, as well as some older pcc stuff. Have also found alot of older figures at Ross/TJ Maxx while looking still for windcharger or RtS legends optimus, that I am still trying to find (and will probably have to wait until some newer release of the mold to find). So the only other thing I haven't mentioned yet that I am looking for is PCC stunticons pack.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby ironrod prime » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:29 am

well if anyone would have him it would be wallmart thats where i found the constructicons and the dinobots(at $10 a peice i might add)

however tru has shelved some harder to find pcc two packs such as waterlog, leadfoot, icepick, and heavytread
ironrod prime

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Toy Discussion