Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Acquisitions thread

If its about Transformers, the toys, it's fair game.

Re: Acquisitions thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:55 pm

My haul from BotCon:

Convention boxed set
Timelines "Machine Wars: Termination" Hoist
Timelines "Machine Wars: Termination" Skywarp
Timelines "Machine Wars: Termination" Strika
Timelines "Machine Wars: Termination" Obsidian
Timelines "Machine Wars: Termination" Megaplex

Convention freebie
Timelines "Machine Wars: Termination" Starscream

Assembled custom class figure
Timelines "Machine Wars: Termination" Blastcharge (unpainted)

Convention souvenir 2-pack
Timelines "Machine Wars: Termination" Mirage
Timelines "Machine Wars: Termination" Thundercracker

Convention souvenir 2-pack
Timelines "Machine Wars: Termination" Sandstorm
Timelines Electron

Convention souvenir 3-pack
Timelines Sunstorm
Timelines Bitstream
Timelines Hotlink

Past toys
Machine Wars Hoist
Machine Wars Hubcap
Machine Wars Skywarp
Machine Wars Megaplex
Machine Wars Prowl
Machine Wars Soundwave
Machine Wars Sandstorm
Machine Wars Optimus Prime
Beast Wars Telemocha Series Convoy
Beast Wars Telemocha Series Cheetus
Beast Wars Telemocha Series Dinobot
Beast Wars Telemocha Series Wolfang
Animated Jet Pack Bumblebee
Beast Wars: Super Lifeform Transformers Howlinger

Other
IDW's Transformers: Classics UK Volume 4
Cheetimus Primal's Dynobot custom
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:32 pm

Picked up Generations Springer. I am not dissapointed with a single thing on this toy. This is how all transformers should be made.
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:53 pm

Forgot to mention that my TCC FSS Scourge came in the mail a few days before BotCon.

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby mightwork » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:21 am

Picked up Cyberverse Soundwave and Hun-Gurrr a couple of days ago. Getting quite keen for Abominus now :smile:
mightwork

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:31 am

My free TCC Depthcharge (one word instead of two, this time) came in the mail. He is very colorful for a bounty hunter. :P

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby cyberwuss » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:46 pm

I finally got Gen Springer today, my collection is nearing perfection.

All I really need to complete it is the FOC Metroplex figure coming up in Generations line.

Id also like Rescue Bots S1 and TFP S3 and probably Animated S3 on DVD, but after that my TF Collection will be perfect for me.

I'm planning on Metroplex for Christmas.

My cousin moved out of state and left me a pretty neat Bakugan type Transformer clone toy that is kind of a kitten reminding me of Slipstream crossed over with Arcee :D.

Anyway, I also got a remote control Knock Out at ROSS for about 10 bucks and I got my Steam account fixed up again so I can play FOC once more!

Id like to get WFC for DS from Amazon but I think I will get a SEGA Genesis Plug and Play gamepad from Sam's Club instead.

I'm collecting Soda Cans to recycle so I can pay for the SEGA Gen and the Metroplex, I've got close to 40 pounds of them right now :p.

Anyway, the last thing I picked up was the new Legends Soundwave, he is quite neat.

Found all this at Target and ROSS.
Big Lots has a ROTF Pop Up book I might get later when its on a bigger sale but right now I am waiting for it to be around 2 dollars instead of 5.

Happy hunting on the TFs guys and good luck with getting fixed up.

Can't wait to get that FOC Metroplex!
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby Unicron fan » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:06 am

Update on my acquisitions:

The issue #51 of the Transformers Collectors' Club, The official Magazine
Transformers Prime Super Heroes, a hard cover book which is about Bumblebee.
And last, but not least; The free TCC Depth Charge/Depthcharge. :smile: It took me a few minutes transforming him for the first time And yeah, he's rather colorful for a bounty hunter. :P But a stylish figure nevertheless. :)
Unicron fan

Postby Agent X » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:14 am

I've recently grabbed:
Generations Springer
Beats Hunters Ultra Magnus
Beast Hunters Hun-gur
Immaturity is shown by not trying to understand others, but by judging others.
Agent X

Postby mightwork » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:38 am

Was rather surprised to find Beast Hunters voyager Ultra Magnus and Grimwing today. Considering Prime RID voyager wave 2 never even showed up here and there has been no sign of wave 2 Beast Hunters (deluxes or voyagers), I did a bit of double-take at seeing them on the shelf
mightwork

Postby Agent X » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:58 pm

Liberated a RtS Bumblebee form my local Hastings after years on the shelf
Immaturity is shown by not trying to understand others, but by judging others.
Agent X

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Toy Discussion