Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Acquisitions thread

If its about Transformers, the toys, it's fair game.

Re: Acquisitions thread

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:09 pm

1997 Machine Wars Thundercracker (via eBay) and Prime Beast Hunters Voyager class Ultra Magnus.

And, I've now begun the hunt for Hasbro's Masterpiece Soundwave (and maybe Acid Storm, we'll see).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby cyberwuss » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:50 pm

Animated BH Voyager Shockwave, 2 bot shots 3 packs, WFC Autobots for NDS :D
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:57 pm

cyberwuss wrote:Animated BH Voyager Shockwave,
You mean "Prime", right?

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby cyberwuss » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:39 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
cyberwuss wrote:Animated BH Voyager Shockwave,
You mean "Prime", right?

Oops, typo ya, got mixed up while I was backing up some animated videos I got off youtube. Prime BH Shockwave, he is cool.

I'm hoping to find Gen Voyager Sandstorm soon too.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:13 pm

Not a toy, but the DOTM novel.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby mightwork » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:02 am

After watching 'Deadlock' I went hunting for Cyberverse Quickblade Bumblebee.
I purposely bought a Bumblebee repaint. What is my life coming to...
mightwork

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:36 pm

Got a text from my sister saying a package came for me. Said it was small.

Since I haven't ordered anything recently, it's gotta be the TCC Subscription Service Slipstream figure.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby cyberwuss » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:37 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Got a text from my sister saying a package came for me. Said it was small.

Since I haven't ordered anything recently, it's gotta be the TCC Subscription Service Slipstream figure.

Nice, I think I'll wait for Windblade
cyberwuss

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:41 pm

Scored all five Generations FOC Wreckers at a Target across town.

They also had Beast Fire Predaking, Predacons Rising Skylynx, and Generations Thrilling 30 Legends Megatron & Chop Shop and Starcream & Waspinator, but I felt I didn't want to spend too much all at once.

Also, from Amazon.com, something else finally arrived for me:

"A mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma, blindfolded and dunked in delicious milk chocolate." And for dirt cheap. :mrgreen:

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby cyberwuss » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:20 pm

Got some cheap bot shots at ROSS, looked for new books at BAM like the next novel after Exiles (didn't find it)

I got a Nemesis Prime, Megatron, Acid Storm pack and I picked up a Stunticon pack, bout 16 dollars before tax.

Played a bit of the bot shots the other day and the Rampage style flash game on transformers.com where predaking beats up the city, pretty good stuff :D.
cyberwuss

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Toy Discussion