Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Acquisitions thread

If its about Transformers, the toys, it's fair game.

Re: Acquisitions thread

Postby Agent X » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:15 pm

mightwork wrote:Heard rumours of tail-end DOTM deluxes showing up at The Reject Shop here in Australia. Went in for a squiz and came out with Darksteel and Air-Raid for $12 a pop :grin: (For those who don't know, deluxes here usually cost around the $30 mark, or $25 if you're lucky)

Didn't realize the Ausie dollar was that weak
Immaturity is shown by not trying to understand others, but by judging others.
Agent X

Postby cyberwuss » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:15 pm

picked up BH leader/ultimate Optimus, and voyager Sandstorm.

TRU also had a couple acid storms but I passed on those since I got the main 3 seekers already.

Still looking for ultimate Predaking and Metroplex.

EDIT:

managed a trip to target for Skylynx, Starscream with Waspinator, and Beastfire Predaking.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby ironrod prime » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:39 pm

Snagged a skylynx from target next im thinkin about that two pack with commander prediking and thunderclash i mean optimus prime :P
ironrod prime

Postby cyberwuss » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:56 am

ironrod prime wrote:Snagged a skylynx from target next im thinkin about that two pack with commander prediking and thunderclash i mean optimus prime :P

I got a skylynx and ultimate BF predaking stashed away for my Christmas loot.

Still haven't seen a Metroplex anywhere yet, but hoping to get one before holiday rush, everyone knows I'm a huge Fall of Cybertron fan :D

I saw the two packs you were mentioning, but passed on them since I was getting big boy predaking.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby CYLON (13) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:25 am

Funny was thinkin' of gettin' a Skylinx earlier...! Synch'd up? :lol:

Yeah, was giggling at his personality...decided, I must get him!
Yeah, I know it's tough to get one...fairly inexpensive, that is. Still...will have to make an attempt at getting one!
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby CYLON (13) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:45 am

cyberwuss wrote:EDIT:...managed a trip to target for Skylynx, Starscream with Waspinator, and Beastfire Predaking.

Wait...are you saying Target stores are currently stocking Skylynx re-releases? In all states...on-line, too?
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby ironrod prime » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:40 am

CYLON (13) wrote:
cyberwuss wrote:EDIT:...managed a trip to target for Skylynx, Starscream with Waspinator, and Beastfire Predaking.

Wait...are you saying Target stores are currently stocking Skylynx re-releases? In all states...on-line, too?

Dude skylynx is a target exclusive and what re-release?
ironrod prime

Postby Unicron fan » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:25 pm

A little update from me; Three weeks ago I got myself the DVD "Transformers Prime: Darkness Rising", though it's a Norwegian dub.
I also got myself an Energon sword from the DOTM line, which somewhat reminds me of a Star Wars light saber.

Also, yesterday I snagged this; Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predaking Beast Fire Ultimate class. :D
It was rather expensive, but worth it. Now finally does the Beast Hunter lines come to Norway as well.
Unicron fan

Postby cyberwuss » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:53 pm

CYLON (13) wrote:

Not a rerelease, the new BH deluxe, I already got a G1 Sky lynx I still have from ages and ages ago in the 80s (an original and not a reissue)

Just saying, Target has more of the current figures than most of the other stores do, if you look at alot of the news posts they have most of them at Target and TF is doing a campaign to support Target stores so they are putting more Transformers at Target these days than at any other brick and mortar store with the possible exception of TRU.
cyberwuss

Postby Wing Saber » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:33 am

Not exactly Transformers, but I had to share...

I acquired and Eleventh Doctor Sonic Screwdriver!
Wing Saber

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Toy Discussion