Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Transformers: Prime Figure Discussion

If its about Transformers, the toys, it's fair game.

Transformers: Prime Figure Discussion

Postby mightwork » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:45 am

Here's a place to share your thoughts on the TF: Prime toyline and what you'd like to see in the future.

For me Transformers: Prime has been a pain, don't get me wrong I love the shows and look forward to getting the figures, it's just that currently the show isn't shown in Australia so I've had to watch the whole series on you tube and seeing as Series 1 isn't being shown down-under yet, the first edition figures aren't being released in Australia either. But don't fear! I've got Arcee, Cliffjumper, Starscream and Bumblebee on the way from Canada and possibly Optimus and bulkhead coming from Asia.

So there's my current thoughts, what's yours?
mightwork

Re: Transformers: Prime Figure Discussion

Postby CYLON (13) » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:21 am

I haven't seen any figures in a store yet. I'm thinking of getting a Starscream and a Ratchet, though. I'm also gonna check on ebay for a Miko figure. Oh! I want to get the red sports car (Decepticon), too.

I'd get more, but I honestly don't really even have space for the figures mentioned above...but they're really cool characters/figures!

Can't wait 'till next month. :)
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:36 pm

FE Bumblebee - decent, but a bit clunky.

FE Arcee - Better, but a bit too much kibble

FE Starscream - ZOMG, THIS IS TEH GR8IST TOI EVAR!!!!!! Major. Epic. Win! This figure represents the epitome of show-accurate Deluxe Class figures! An absolute MUST HAVE for any collector!!! :smile: :smile: :D :D :grin: :grin: :twisted: :twisted: 8-) 8-)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:16 pm

i agree starscream is by far the best one that i own
ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:45 pm

Peaugh's Vehicon review's up!

I love both the robot mode and vehicle mode, but I depsise the transformation. Oh, so conflicted!
Wing Saber

Postby mightwork » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:56 am

Wing Saber wrote:Peaugh's Vehicon review's up!

I love both the robot mode and vehicle mode, but I depsise the transformation. Oh, so conflicted!

Sweet! The vehicons may be the most beautiful army-builders ever!
mightwork

Postby ironrod prime » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:52 am

i respectfully disagree

ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:08 pm

ironrod prime wrote:i respectfully disagree

When I see the Energon Terrorcons, I see "cool" rather than "pretty". ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby mightwork » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:18 pm

ironrod prime wrote:i respectfully disagree

Fair point, the clear green did look pretty bangin'
mightwork

Postby mightwork » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:27 pm

Cliffjumper, Bumblebee, Starscream and Arcee arrived yesterday and I must say I am impressed! My overall favourite is Arcee with Cliff and Starscream tied for second and Bee is kind of held back by his arms.

The figures do a realy great job of capturing the characters, especicialy Starscream and Cliffjumper. The display stands could have been better but they're still a nice addition.

I can't wait to get some voyagers now!
mightwork

Next

Return to Transformers - Toy Discussion