Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

what about airachnid

If its about Transformers, the toys, it's fair game.

what about airachnid

Postby motormouth » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:42 pm

I know airachnid has been announced as a revealer but why haven't we seen her toy yet?
motormouth

Re: what about airachnid

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:16 pm

She's probably in a later wave than the earlier wave figures we've seen thus far.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Tacticon » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:08 am

With recent cool announcements at Singapore Con, is it premature to say we may hear announcement of lady spider at BotCon.. perhaps. perhaps... :?:
Tacticon

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:28 am

Plus, she's not a "Revealer", she's a "Deluxe". The "Revealer" and "Powerizer" names aren't the actual terms. "Deluxe" and "Voyager" still are. "Revealer" and "Powerizer" were just some in house terms Hasbro used to refer to the two size class's gimmicks, and accidentally got leaked out onto some documenats, which the fandom mistook for actual size class names instead "Deluxe" and "Voyager".

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:57 am

Sabrblade wrote:Plus, she's not a "Revealer", she's a "Deluxe". The "Revealer" and "Powerizer" names aren't the actual terms. "Deluxe" and "Voyager" still are. "Revealer" and "Powerizer" were just some in house terms Hasbro used to refer to the two size class's gimmicks, and accidentally got leaked out onto some documenats, which the fandom mistook for actual size class names instead "Deluxe" and "Voyager".

but shes still gonna be a revealer
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:16 am

ironrod prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Plus, she's not a "Revealer", she's a "Deluxe". The "Revealer" and "Powerizer" names aren't the actual terms. "Deluxe" and "Voyager" still are. "Revealer" and "Powerizer" were just some in house terms Hasbro used to refer to the two size class's gimmicks, and accidentally got leaked out onto some documenats, which the fandom mistook for actual size class names instead "Deluxe" and "Voyager".

"Deluxe". "Revealer" is not an official term.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:27 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
ironrod prime wrote:

"Deluxe". "Revealer" is not an official term.

im not talking about the size class im talking about in terms of her gimmick
ironrod prime

Postby mightwork » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:00 pm

She's just been revealed! :grin:
mightwork

Postby CYLON (13) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:42 pm

:lol: After tonight's episode, I think I'll be getting Arachnid. :grin:

Too bad she's not one of the TF's that can transform into three things. It'd be cool to see her in her spider form also. Nice looking figure, though. ;)
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby ironrod prime » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:14 pm

technicaly even if she did have her half spider mode she wouldnt be a triple changer i like to think of it in terms of the transmetal gimmick from beast wars
ironrod prime

Next

Return to Transformers - Toy Discussion