Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Past Seasons

If its about Transformers, the toys, it's fair game.

Re: Past Seasons

Postby ironrod prime » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:50 am

it all depends on how old your talkin about

for 80's transformers try either online stores, commic book stores, flea markets, or garage sales

for 90's transformers online, flea markets, or garage sales

early 2000's you might be able to find at comic book stores but your best bet would be online

and of course current stuff can be found at retail stores
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:54 am

ironrod prime wrote:it all depends on how old your talkin about

for 80's transformers try either online stores, commic book stores, flea markets, or garage sales

for 90's transformers online, flea markets, or garage sales

early 2000's you might be able to find at comic book stores but your best bet would be online

and of course current stuff can be found at retail stores
Don't forget at fan conventions. You can find all kinds of stuff at those (depending on which ones they are, that is). ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby starry* *night » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Don't forget at fan conventions. You can find all kinds of stuff at those (depending on which ones they are, that is). ;)

Are there any TF conventions in California that are particularly good for finding toys ?
Don't change any of those front doors.
starry* *night

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:29 pm

starry* *night wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Don't forget at fan conventions. You can find all kinds of stuff at those (depending on which ones they are, that is). ;)

Are there any TF conventions in California that are particularly good for finding toys ?
BotCon was in Pasadena last year, but this year it's in Dallas, TX. San Diego Comic-Con is also a good place to find some. And most anime/video game/comic book/etc. fan conventions tend to have at least one booth of somebody selling TF toys. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby bharrell » Thu May 17, 2012 9:03 am

i usually get my figures at bigbadtoystore and i have been a customer for a long while now so i do get some perks by knowing the latest available figures that are worth collecting and i guess that they can give this perk if you buy an item and you try to ask for their contact number and maybe give a calling card where they can contact you as well it must be easier though if you could browse online stores like amazon and ebay every so often so that you can get the best deals and items first it really takes a lot of patience.
bharrell

Previous

Return to Transformers - Toy Discussion