Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Help me identify this transformer please!!!!

If its about Transformers, the toys, it's fair game.

Help me identify this transformer please!!!!

Postby Littlegeneral81 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:39 am

Hello I have an all white prime..... I know most will say ultra magnus, but I'm not so sure.
He is all white and chrome his legs are ALL white his head is white. He has plastic wheels not rubber, but he HAS a windsheild.
I can find many transformers that look like him however mine is different most of the ones I can find that look the same don't have the clear plastic windsheild.

Anyone who can help???
Littlegeneral81

Re: Help me identify this transformer please!!!!

Postby ironrod prime » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:59 am

It might be a bootleg
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:42 pm

It could be one of the unpainted, plastic-wheeled variants of Ultra Magnus.

This site has lots of info on the various Ultra Magnus variants - http://fredsworkshop.com/vmagnus.html
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby OptimusPhillip » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:10 pm

Sabrblade wrote:It could be one of the unpainted, plastic-wheeled variants of Ultra Magnus.

This site has lots of info on the various Ultra Magnus variants - http://fredsworkshop.com/vmagnus.html

Probably is, Ultra Magnus's legs were actually white in G1. And some versions came with unpainted heads (both basic and larger) and plastic tires
Check me out on YouTube! I'm primarily a toy reviewer, but don't be surprised when a movie review or any other random video crops up.
https://www.youtube.com/user/OptimusPhillip
OptimusPhillip

Postby cyberwuss » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:40 pm

I have one, it is an older G1 style Ultra Magnus, it was basically G1 OP with a different trailer on it to make it look like Ultra Magnus, then the trailer fit around it like a shell in Robot mode.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby OptimusPhillip » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:30 pm

cyberwuss wrote:I have one, it is an older G1 style Ultra Magnus, it was basically G1 OP with a different trailer on it to make it look like Ultra Magnus, then the trailer fit around it like a shell in Robot mode.

That's what the original G1 Magnus was like
Check me out on YouTube! I'm primarily a toy reviewer, but don't be surprised when a movie review or any other random video crops up.
https://www.youtube.com/user/OptimusPhillip
OptimusPhillip

Return to Transformers - Toy Discussion