Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Transformers and Weapons Identification! Please Help me!

If its about Transformers, the toys, it's fair game.

Transformers and Weapons Identification! Please Help me!

Postby Exanimus13 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:32 am

Since My son was born a year ago, I have been buying up Transformers for me and him both to enjoy when hes older. I have all my G1 that my dad bought me. Plus they have saved me financially on more than one occasion when times were really hard. Like most of you i love them a lot but past like G2 i have no idea who they are. A guy I used to work with had a huge collection that i have been buying from since he no longer wants any of them and on top of flea market and yard sale finds i have lots of odds and ends. I know I am new so its ok if you can't or don't want to, I understand. What i want to know is if you want to help me before i start uploading pictures of transformers and a lot of weapons, including random missiles. There are also some arms, legs, torso etc.. Some of this stuff I'm not sure if it is even transformers. Also what would be the best way to do it? Should I number the items? Thanks in advance I will start uploading soon.. Please help us if you can! :grin:
Exanimus13

Re: Transformers and Weapons Identification! Please Help me!

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:00 am

We can certainly try to help, but only if you do post images of the items. :smile:

As for how, whatever way you think works best, so long as the items are perfectly visible in good quality images.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Re: Transformers and Weapons Identification! Please Help me!

Postby blukis » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:07 pm

Agreed. And welcome to the forums, Exanimus13! Do I count 3 generations of Transformers collecting? Very nice!
Unicron.com - Brian L - Image / tw / fb
blukis
Site Admin

Return to Transformers - Toy Discussion