Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

AOE Toys that need to exist

If its about Transformers, the toys, it's fair game.

AOE Toys that need to exist

Postby OptimusPhillip » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:41 am

Just a thread where I share ideas for AOE toys that I feel should exist and where you guys can share your own ideas. Here are a couple to start out.

Voyager Class Western Star Optimus Prime: So far, every mainline AOE Prime toy based on this body has been either as big or bigger than Grimlock and bigger than his archfoe Galvatron. In addition, a Voyager Class would have more room to cheat, meaning that they can tuck away truck parts and make a more convincing robot mode. They could make a backpack or maybe even find a way to tuck the parts inside his body, but either way, he won't have a bunch of truck parts plastered all over him in a way that vaguely resembles the parts in the movie.

Leader Class Scorn: It won't be the first Deluxe character to get a Leader Class toy, and he'll scale better with Grimlock, since he was a little bigger in the movie

Deluxe Class Stinger: It'd be a mainline toy of Stinger. Need I say more?

Voyager Classes of Strafe and Slug would be nice, but they're not high on my list. Any toys you'd like to see? Sound off below.
Check me out on YouTube! I'm primarily a toy reviewer, but don't be surprised when a movie review or any other random video crops up.
https://www.youtube.com/user/OptimusPhillip
OptimusPhillip

Return to Transformers - Toy Discussion