Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Transformers: Prime

TF:Prime, Animated, Beast Wars, G1, you name it!

Re: Transformers: Prime

Postby Lord Megatron » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:42 am

:ugeek: Screw what some of you think, I really am looking forward to this new series.
I really doubt that we'll be disappointed with the outcome, I mean look at our history. It seems that every time that there is a new Transformers show that uses a new medium that is different than what we're used to, it splits the fandom down into pieces where some of you either really, really enjoy it or just absolutely hate it without giving it a chance. I mean, Animated, Beast Wars, and Beast Machines were prime examples of what I mean because they all used drastically different art styles which didn't compliment each other very well but in the end, I'm fairly certain that a lot of people who had complained about the series initially had completely changed their opinions since.

Look at the bright side, at least it won't be another A/E/C and as long as its better than those particular continuities then I'm pretty sure that we'll all learn to except this one as well. :)
"He has no time for the dull roots at his feet, the buds on their roots, their promise... no time. It is the most beautiful flower in the field that he wants."
Lord Megatron

Postby blukis » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:16 am

Maybe it will be by the same team as those ROTF "webisodes" on hasbro.com. (Ouch!)
:)
Unicron.com - Brian L - Image / tw / fb
blukis
Site Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:47 am

blukis wrote:Maybe it will be by the same team as those ROTF "webisodes" on hasbro.com. (Ouch!)
I hope not. The Ninentdo 64 had better graphics than that. :roll:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Lord Megatron » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:58 pm

blukis wrote:Maybe it will be by the same team as those ROTF "webisodes" on hasbro.com. (Ouch!)

:o Please God No!
"He has no time for the dull roots at his feet, the buds on their roots, their promise... no time. It is the most beautiful flower in the field that he wants."
Lord Megatron

Postby housefull » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:54 pm

High hopes, but holding off on expectations 'till I see some more. Seems like they've been working on something for a while... fingers crossed.
housefull

Previous

Return to Transformers - Cartoon Discussion