Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Complete DVD Box Set

TF:Prime, Animated, Beast Wars, G1, you name it!

Complete DVD Box Set

Postby deltamike » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:04 am

A few years ago I recall a box set that had multiple generations (claimed all I believe). Now I cannot find the set. Does anyone recall the name of it? I'd like to finally purchase it.
deltamike

Re: Complete DVD Box Set

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:33 am

A set of more than one series? I'm afraid that nothing like that currently exists.

Though, there were some UK and Australian sets that contained three series together, but they were Japanese-language ones (with English subtitles) that never aired in the English-speaking Western world. A similar set is planned for U.S. release (still in Japanese, too), but isn't out yet.

Though, I could give ya a run down of every individual series's DVD box set releases.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby starry* *night » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:01 pm

I almost remember talk of a canceled one?? that was supposed to contain
or at least offer volumes of G1 and BW consecutively - same company
but I have to bet maybe it got canceled or something.
Don't change any of those front doors.
starry* *night

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:07 pm

starry* *night wrote:I almost remember talk of a canceled one?? that was supposed to contain
or at least offer volumes of G1 and BW consecutively - same company
but I have to bet maybe it got canceled or something.
I'd remember something like that, but know nothing. :| Both Kid Rhino and Shout! Factory each released their own releases of G1 and Beast Wars on DVD, but separate from each other.

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:11 pm

i remember the old g1 dvd sets but i don't think they were ever released in one big bundle
ironrod prime

Postby deltamike » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:57 pm

Thanks all. For some reason I recall it being on Amazon a couple years ago, but c'est la vie.
deltamike

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:07 pm

deltamike wrote:Thanks all. For some reason I recall it being on Amazon a couple years ago, but c'est la vie.
Might have been a bootleg or something.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Return to Transformers - Cartoon Discussion