Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Disappointment

TF:Prime, Animated, Beast Wars, G1, you name it!

Re: Disappointment

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:01 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Having seen every English episode of Transformers,
Wait a sec. IIRC, you haven't seen either Transformers: Go-Bots (only four episodes, each about 10 minutes long) or Transformers: Rescue Bots (supremely fun series with so much life and personality, carrying on in a similarspirit of fun as Animated).

Or, Transformers: Cyber Missions, if I'm not mistaken.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby CYLON (13) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:46 pm

What's Cyber Missions?

I also have not seen either the TF: Go-Bots or Rescue Bots series either. :(
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:13 pm

CYLON (13) wrote:What's Cyber Missions?
The ROTF web cartoon.

CYLON (13) wrote:I also have not seen either the TF: Go-Bots or Rescue Bots series either. :(
All of which can be found and watched online with ease.

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby CYLON (13) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:24 am

Woah, woah, woah. ROTF had a web cartoon? Was it any good?

I'm sure I'll see Rescue Bots eventually. Go-Bots? Maybe. :?
The shows aimed at younger tykes don't really draw my attention. Although, a few days ago I did see about 5-10 minutes of Rescue Bots. Honestly, it was pretty cool! :lol:
I had no trouble being entertained by the show, I didn't want to spoil any crucial info. to the overall story; didn't finish watching the episode. Someday. :)
CYLON (13)

Postby Wing Saber » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:35 am

Alas, I have finished Animated, and so...

Top 5 characters
1. Omega Supreme
2. Shockwave
3. Jazz
4. Soundwave
5. Grimlock

Top 5 Episodes
1. A Bridge Too Close Part 2
2.Endgame Part 2
3.This Is Why I Hate Machines
4. Decepticon Air
5. Mission Accomplished
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:48 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Alas, I have finished Animated, and so...
Kewl.

Next stop, the textual materials I linked to for ya. ;)

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby CYLON (13) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:02 am

I think the first time 'round, The Hub skipped a few epis. I watched (honestly, I skipped episodes that seemed like filler) and saw Megs "kill" 'Scream...I saw the 'Screamster come back...didn't see the episode where he created the other 'Con flyers?

Anyway, the second-run has just started...maybe I'll see what I was trying to catch the first time 'round?
My thoughts on the show, now? Meh. It's cool, 'cause it's TF's...but...honestly, I found this series...it's, like, it wasn't meant for my crowd, I guess?

Before Prime, the last shows I was really into were the Beast-era ones. The hand-drawn animated shows that came after, I was also pretty indifferent about.
Although, I am enjoying factors I found "silly" during my initial viewing of RiD. So, yay! :)
CYLON (13)

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:55 pm

Well, Wing Saber, if the books/comics are out of your reach for the moment, there is something else you could watch (yes "watch") that ties to the Animated cartoon. ;)

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Well, Wing Saber, if the books/comics are out of your reach for the moment, there is something else you could watch (yes "watch") that ties to the Animated cartoon. ;)

What might that be?
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:26 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Well, Wing Saber, if the books/comics are out of your reach for the moment, there is something else you could watch (yes "watch") that ties to the Animated cartoon. ;)

What might that be?
The awesome hilarity that is "Bee in the City", yeeessssss. ;)

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4rUveSq7vg
Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRLwZZV1YJ4
Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sww0sue3xTs

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Transformers - Cartoon Discussion