Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Favorite Rescue Bot?

TF:Prime, Animated, Beast Wars, G1, you name it!

Who's you favorite Rescue Bot?

Heatwave
60%
Chase
20%
Blades
20%
Boulder
No votes

Total votes : 5

Favorite Rescue Bot?

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:51 am

Now that the first two episodes have aired, who would you say has becoem your favorite of the four Rescue Bots?

First there's Heatwave, the manly leader of the group. Not very fond of humans (especially his partner Kade), but willing to give them a chance thanks to Cody's persuasion. He doesn't like the idea of being assigned to such menial tasks as search-and-rescue missions, as he'd much rather be out in the field of battle helping Optimus and his fellow Autobots in the conflict against the Decepticons. But, his spark's always in the right place, and he's willing to do what he must to ensure that no one gets left behind on his watch. He may be rough around the edges, but inside that serious exterior beats the spark of an Autobot.

Next up is Chase. Being a police car, it's natural that he's into law enforcement and protecting the innocent. He gets along well with Chief Charlie Burns and is always prepped for a mission. He shows a keen interest in helping others and keeping everyone safe, so long as they abide by the law. He also seems to be the quietest and most soft-spoken of the team, never raising his voice or getting all that angry at others. But then again, he's got sirens on his shoulders to make himself heard. ;) But overall, of the four, Chase is the bot who'd best be described as by-the-book and real team player.

Then there's Blades. Blades was a nervous wreck the moment he scanned his helicopter altmode. Back on Cybertron, he was a ground-based vehicle, and so he had never flown before prior to coming to Earth. It doesn't help that he happens to have a great fear of heights, and that he's partnered with the flying-lover Dani (who's apparently quite rough on his joystick. Heyoooo... :P ). But, he's learning to adjust. In spite of his fears, however, he is glad to be a part of emergency responses again. He sees this new mission as a chance to become useful and to be a part of something important. He may not be comfortable, but he's willing to do what he must to keep his new home safe (since he and the others were unable to save their own home).

Finally, there is Boulder. The moment he stepped off the ship and set foot on Earth, he was intrigued. Of all the Rescue Bots, he's the one with the most interest in Earth and its culture. He finds human beings most curious creatures, which just enhances his own curiosity about them. He's a little like Animated and Prime Bulkhead, showing an interest in art and beauty, as he was once hesitant to move some plants from a museum during a mission because it would "destroy the harmonious nature of the plaza's design." :lol: But he means well and knows when to get serious. Being the biggest bot on the team, he's their muscle man and heavy lifter, being able to take more punishment than the others can. Partnering with Graham will hopefully enable him to learn more about Earth, as well as enable Graham to learn more about Cybertron.

So, that aside, who's you favorite and why?

For me, it's Heatwave. I like how he's such a sharp contrast to what a character in this kind of show would be like. He's pretty much like what Wolverine would act like as the head of a day care center... except if he were a giant robot. :P He's got such a great personality and seems like he'd fit in better in another show than this one. But, that's what makes him so interesting. He seems like he was meant to be in another show and walked onto the set of this one by mistake. So, it's interesting to see this kind of character being the lead role of this kind of show. And partnering him with this show's answer to Flash Thompson, practically his polar opposite, makes for great storytelling and character development yet to come. So, for me, Heatwave is a winner. :D
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Re: Favorite Rescue Bot?

Postby ironrod prime » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:48 pm

i agree heatwave to me is really the only one that sticks out not because hes the leader but because hes got that certian something that says "hey im right here now pay attention" and i really dig that about him
ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Heatwave
Wing Saber

Postby cyberwuss » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:39 am

I post blades, he has my approach to action :<
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:46 am

cyberwuss wrote:I post blades, he has my approach to action :<
I get the feeling that he's gonna be the underdog of this show. He may not be the best, but we cannot help but feel for the guy. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Return to Transformers - Cartoon Discussion