Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Prime season 2 speculations, theories, and wishes

TF:Prime, Animated, Beast Wars, G1, you name it!

Re: Prime season 2 speculations, theories, and wishes

Postby Wing Saber » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:41 pm

Optimus also lied to him, telling him it was the key to the Ground bridge power supply
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:48 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Optimus also lied to him, telling him it was the key to the Ground bridge power supply
He did it so Jack wouldn't feel burdened holding onto something of such great significance.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:44 pm

Sabrblade wrote:He did it so Jack wouldn't feel burdened holding onto something of such great significance.

Or so Jack didn't think he was making Jack his successor
Wing Saber

Postby ironrod prime » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:19 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:He did it so Jack wouldn't feel burdened holding onto something of such great significance.

you know thanks to that i just wonderd something

if prime really wanted jack to be his sucsesser would he have told him i think the only reason prime gave the key to jack was because he was the human prime trusted the most
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:28 pm

ironrod prime wrote:
Wing Saber wrote:

you know thanks to that i just wonderd something

if prime really wanted jack to be his sucsesser would he have told him
Well, when High Councilor Halogen named Orion Pax the new Prime, Optimus (as he was then renamed) felt overwhelmed and unworthy of the honor a responsibility that had been just then bestowed upon him. I'm thinking that he didn't tell Jack outright because he didn't want Jack to feel as shocked and humbled as Optimus had felt. He might have figured that, once Jack found out the significance of the item Optimus gave him, that Jack would be able to put the pieces together in his mind and realize that Optimus was choosing Jack to be successor.

And, let's face it, out of all of the good guy characters in the show, Jack is the one who has received the most character development of all. Just watch the first few episodes and the last few episodes, and compare the two. In the end, Jack has really grown up a whole lot since the beginning. It's like he was the character that the writers were building upon the most, reshaping him from a wimpy kid into a responsible and capable young man.

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby mightwork » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:51 pm

I'm not sure if anyone has theorised this before, but here's my thoughts.

David Kaye is said to be voicing a character/characters in TF: Prime, in animated he voiced Grimlock among others, and there's is also talk of Dinobots showing up in TF: Prime. I'm just puting two and two together here but my thoughts is that the character Kaye may be voicing is Grimlock!

This is just a thought, but wouldn't it be cool!

Also... Merry Christmas everyone!
mightwork

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:05 pm

mightwork wrote:I'm not sure if anyone has theorised this before, but here's my thoughts.

David Kaye is said to be voicing a character/characters in TF: Prime, in animated he voiced Grimlock among others, and there's is also talk of Dinobots showing up in TF: Prime. I'm just puting two and two together here but my thoughts is that the character Kaye may be voicing is Grimlock!
Wouldn't surprise me. I think it'd be cool if he voiced him in Fall of Cybertron too. Though, Crispin Freeman voiced him in War for Cybertron, but we could probably chalk up any voice acting differences due to Shockwave's sadistic experiments on him.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Agent X » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:53 pm

How not to end season 2: Unicron awakens... again

but i woul like to see:
what happend to the Ark and crew (just started Exiles so no spoilers)

how Cybertron became a "dead" planet between Exudous/WFC (not dead when Autobots left, but might be at end of FoC) and seres premire

Thundercracker and Skywarp
Immaturity is shown by not trying to understand others, but by judging others.
Agent X

Postby mightwork » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:57 am

Adding a bit to my previous post about Nathan Fillion's character, if he's a decepticon I'd love to see a scene between him (Mal), Brakedown (Jayne) and Airachnid (Zoe) maybe quoting lines from Firefly/Serenity like: "Be nice if we had some grenades don't ya think!?"
mightwork

Postby DefCon13 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:54 pm

I would like to see ..

1.. Soundwave speak in his original G1 synthesized voice ...

2..Some form of gestalt/combiner ....1st choice is always Devastator ,but if this follows the TWFC line then at least pull in Bruticus... Another hope is that since Airachnid is a beast they will use for instance - a gestalt Predaking or the Predacons - as a faction not loyal to Megatron or Prime ...

3..No humans siding with the cons including no more MEC/Decepticon alliances......When MEC does re-enter the storyline I hope they are never again aligned with Starscream or any other decepticon...I would love to see Silas emerge as the unexpected hero as opposed to a decepticon such as dread wing changing sides..... The only con I could accept doing so would be the Autobots gettting Breakdowns body from MEC and restoring his spark ...Breakdown already had the side change in Operation Breakdown and since Hardshell is now a fitting arch enemy for Bulkhead -BReakdown is freed up to join the side of good ..I could go as far to want Skyquake restored as an Autobot to cause conflict within Dreadwing..

I believe we will see -

Prime using the weapon forge relic currently held by Megatron & only compatible with a Prime to gain a weapon capable of countering one of the other relics the 'Cons have possession of - or Prime being forced to use it to forge a weapon to defeat Starscream in the armor ...Something along those lines ..

Wheeljack fully joining the Autobots under Prime's command at some point in the future of the series...

Another Autobot (who at this stage of the series is still unknown to us viewers ,or the Autobots & Decepticons ) awakening from stasis ON EARTH to join Prime's cause or even replace a current autobot -who would die of course ....

THe Decepticons discovering the Autobots virus based spy feed via Lazerbeak and using it to set a trap ..... or reversing it to allow the Autobots to decode relics /relic locations for them .....
DefCon13

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Cartoon Discussion