Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Transformer Deaths

TF:Prime, Animated, Beast Wars, G1, you name it!

Re: Transformer Deaths

Postby Wing Saber » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Sabrblade wrote:If Prime Bulkhead dies, his will, without a doubt, be the most meaningful and best handled death of any and all deaths in TF: Prime thus far.

CYLON (13) wrote:Image

Hey, that kind of looks like Bulkhead, the beard being like Bulk's chin and all
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:31 am

I never wanted Dinobot to die in Beast Wars, yet look how superb and memorable it made "Code of Hero" be.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:03 am

Sabrblade wrote:I never wanted Dinobot to die in Beast Wars, yet look how superb and memorable it made "Code of Hero" be.

you know everyone (me included) that his death is one of the greatest in transformers history and yet nobody remembers dinobot 2's death albeit less epic it was still honerable
ironrod prime

Postby DefCon13 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:09 pm

Sabrblade wrote:If Prime Bulkhead dies, his will, without a doubt, be the most meaningful and best handled death of any and all deaths in TF: Prime thus far.

I agree with it being the most meaningful ,but getting back shot by Hardshell while running into the ground bridge made me angry for Bulkhead '..I always envisioned him being depleted/weakened in a gradual manner the way he was in Toxicity but I didnt want him finished off in such a cowardly manner ..I guess the effect they were going for worked if the writers' intent was frustrating the fans and making it personal against Hardshell .. :D They most certainly accomplished that as it stands .. I guess it isnt as bad as falling to a Silas driven Breakdown husk .Haha
DefCon13

Postby Tacticon » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:29 am

TF Movie (80's) - Starscream being blasted during his short lived coronation event. Although it wasn't an emotional scene, it portrayed that no one is certain under the ruthlessness of a Decepticon (ie. Galvatron or Megatron)
Tacticon

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:40 pm

Tacticon wrote:TF Movie (80's) - Starscream being blasted during his short lived coronation event. Although it wasn't an emotional scene, it portrayed that no one is certain under the ruthlessness of a Decepticon (ie. Galvatron or Megatron)
well to be fair starscream had it comming
ironrod prime

Postby CYLON (13) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:32 pm

^ I was coming in here to say Starscream can't die and you guys are already talking about him! :lol:
I saw his Beast Wars appearance earlier, poor guy can't catch a break I tells ya! :lol: I agree, though, 'Screamers eyes are usually too big for his stomach. :P

DefCon13 wrote:

I agree with it being the most meaningful ,but getting back shot by Hardshell while running into the ground bridge made me angry for Bulkhead '..I always envisioned him being depleted/weakened in a gradual manner the way he was in Toxicity but I didnt want him finished off in such a cowardly manner ..

"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:39 pm

technicaly starscream cant die his spark is immortal so no offense but to speak of him in this thread (atleast in the g1 sense) is pure ignorance

on a side note id like to give an honorable mention to transmutate next code of a hero it was the greatest episode in beast wars
ironrod prime

Postby CYLON (13) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:31 pm

ironrod prime wrote:technicaly starscream cant die his spark is immortal so no offense but to speak of him in this thread (atleast in the g1 sense) is pure ignorance

Prideful worm!

:P Just kiddin'. :lol: I've had that line in my head for about a week. :lol:
Whenever someone's trying to smack talk, that's the go to line from now on. 'K? ;) :lol:
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby ironrod prime » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:20 am

well thats just prime
ironrod prime

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Cartoon Discussion