Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Transformers G1 Matrix Of leadership boxset

TF:Prime, Animated, Beast Wars, G1, you name it!

Transformers G1 Matrix Of leadership boxset

Postby Slone1993 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:29 am

I own this boxset and very happy that i do and quite please with it. I enjoy the episodes and such and has good quality. But there a few things i would have to say was where they not suppose to fix all the animation errors cause i notice quite a few still left but i notice they fixed heavy metal war episode. But i noticed in episodes of ffod none of teh animation errores are fixed and same with other episodes through out the series still ahve those animation errors and last thing is there are 16 discs in the total boxset the first two are season one episodes 1-8 on the 1st disc and 2nd dis episodes 9016 and the 3rd disc is the aseaon one bonus features. disc 4 starts season 2 with episodes 17-23. disc 5 has episodes 24-30. disc 6 is episodes 31-37, disc 7 is episodes 38-45 and disc 8 is episodes 46-52. disc 9 is episodes 53-59 and disc 10 is episodes 60-65 and disc 11 is season 2 bonus features. this is where the episodes problem comes in with the 3rd season. disc 12 is the start of season 3 and the episodes order of that season is this
66. Five faces of darkness Part1
67. Five faces of darkness Part2
68. Five faces of darkness part3
69. Five faces of darkness part4
70. Five faces of darkness Part5
71. The killing jar
72. chaos
73. thief in the night.
74. fight or flee
75. starscreams ghost
76. forever is a long time coming
77. surprise party
78. madmans paradise
79. carnage in c minor
80. web world
81. ghost in the machine
82 dweller in the depths
83. nightmare planet
84. the ultimate weapon
85. the big broadcast of 2006
86 the quintesson journal
87. only human
88. grimlocks new brain
89. money is everything
90. call of the primitives
91. the burden hardest to bear
92. the face of the nijika
93. dark awakening
94. the return of optimus prime part 1
95. the return of optimus prime part 2
that is the episode order in the book let and back of the disc cases but when i put thos edisc in the dvd players or in this case my ps3 some of the episodes are out of order so this is what i get instead and idk if it was usppose to be this way
66. Five faces Of Darkness part1
67. Five Faces of darkness part 2
68. five faces of darkness part 3
69. five faces of darkness part 4
70. five faces of darkness part 5
71. killing jar
72. chaos
73. dark awakening
74. starscreams ghost
75. theif in the night
76. forever is a long time coming
77. suprise party
78. madmans paradise
79. carnage in c minor
80. Fight or Flee
81. Webworld
82. Ghost in the machine
83. Dweller in the depths
84. Nightmare Planet
85. The Ultimate weapon
86. The Quintesson Journal
87. The Big Broadcast of 2006
88. Only Human
89. Grimlocks New brain
90. Money is everything
91. call of the primitives
92. The Burden Hardest to bear
93. The Face Of The Nijika
94. The Return of optimus Prime 1
95. The return of optimus prime part 2

Now i know shout factory also release the g1 series in seperate seasons as in i know there is a dvd set for g1 season 1 dvd set for g1 season 2 part 1 and g1 season 2 part 2 and there is a season 3 and 4 dvd set and i have seen a review for it online and they showed the episode guide and the order of the episode were the episode list i found wne ever i put season 3 disc is my dvd player now which order of season 3 is correct and i noticed in the end of dark awakening they used the original version ending of that episode then the 2nd version witht he narrator
Last edited by Slone1993 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slone1993

Re: Transformers G1 Matrix Of leadership boxset

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:24 am

Slone1993 wrote:But there a few things i would have to say was where they not suppose to fix all the animation errors cause i notice quite a few still left but i notice they fixed heavy metal war episode. But i noticed in episodes of ffod none of teh animation errores are fixed and same with other episodes through out the series still ahve those animation errors
They only fixed the new animation errors that were created by the video masters that were used by Kid Rhino for their DVD release. They did not (were never going to) fix all the animation errors that already existed in the original broadcast versions.

Slone1993 wrote:this is where the episodes problem comes in with the 3rd season. disc 12 is the start of season 3 and the episodes order of that season is this

that is the episode order in the book let and back of the disc cases but when i put thos edisc in the dvd players or in this case my ps3 some of the episodes are out of order so this is what i get instead and idk if it was usppose to be this way

Now i know shout factory also release the g1 series in seperate seasons as in i know there is a dvd set for g1 season 1 dvd set for g1 season 2 part 1 and g1 season 2 part 2 and there is a season 3 and 4 dvd set and i have seen a review for it online and they showed the episode guide and the order of the episode were the episode list i found wne ever i put season 3 disc is my dvd player now which order of season 3 is correct.
The first order is the order that Shout! Factory originally wanted to put the episodes in, but Hasbro them came and instructed them to put the season 3 episodes back in broadcast order, which is how they appear on the DVDs of both the Matrix set and the seasons 3 & 4 set. However,the instruction came too late in the game for Shout! go back and correct the listed order printed in the Matrix set's booklet and DVD disc labels, so they had no choice but to go ahead and release the Matrix set with the episodes in broadcast order and the booklet/disc labels saying otherwise.

They did, however, release the seasons 3 & 4 set without confusion, as they were able to note the broadcast order in the booklet/disc covers of that set. But the Matrix set only got the episodes in broadcast order without the corrections made to its accompanying booklet and disc covers.

But the whole episode order that Shout! Factory used for seasons 1 and 2 of there DVDs stems from the unofficial Prime Targets guidebook, with season 1 being in production order and season 2 being in neither production nor broadcast order (season 3 would have also been like this, but, you know, Hasbro wanted broadcast order ;) ).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Slone1993 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:15 pm

so let me get this straight th eorder in the booklet and dvd episode list on the back of the case were suppose to be correct order but hasbro made them use broadcast order in the disc it self.
Slone1993

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:44 pm

Slone1993 wrote:so let me get this straight th eorder in the booklet and dvd episode list on the back of the case were suppose to be correct order but hasbro made them use broadcast order in the disc it self.

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Return to Transformers - Cartoon Discussion