Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Am I seriously the only one watching this? What gives?

TF:Prime, Animated, Beast Wars, G1, you name it!

Re: Am I seriously the only one watching this? What gives?

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:13 pm

i thought i heard from here that season one was out on dvd
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:56 pm

ironrod prime wrote:i thought i heard from here that season one was out on dvd
Nope. Volume 1 DVD has about six episodes, Netflix has all of season 1.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:52 am

ah ok then ill just pick up the volumes then
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:06 pm

ironrod prime wrote:ah ok then ill just pick up the volumes then
No word on if the full series will be released in volume form. MLP:FIM has only had two DVD volumes so far, and they're both of random episodes from the first two seasons in no real good order. I'd either wait for a season DVD release, watch it all on Netflix, or watch the (SD or HD) YouTube uploads. ;)

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby CYLON (13) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:49 pm

Do kids shows usually get boxed sets? I've heard of individual volumes being released...I think Adventure Time is the only one I've seen get a collected format.
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:01 pm

CYLON (13) wrote:Do kids shows usually get boxed sets? I've heard of individual volumes being released...I think Adventure Time is the only one I've seen get a collected format.
I know Spongebob did.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby CYLON (13) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:45 pm

Hrm...
Ok. :)
CYLON (13)

Postby ironrod prime » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:19 pm

plenty of kids shows get box sets they just arent usualy advertized
ironrod prime

Postby CYLON (13) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:15 pm

I guess I'm reeeeaaaallly out of the loop! :lol: :mrgreen:
CYLON (13)

Postby OptimusPhillip » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:05 pm

You're talking about Rescue Bots, right? Because that is not a proper Transformers cartoon, it's what you get when that one guy at marketing says "Hey, we have a wide audience, but we should widen it, we have 8-16-year-olds and (as the common man would call them) manchildren hooked, we should hook 3-7-year-olds! But we can't expose them to the violence that Transformers runs on, we'll super-deform the Autobots and turn them into "heroes" doing things that normal humans could do. That sounds dumb but we'll do anything to sell toys." That is why I don't watch Rescue Bots, if humans can do it themselves, why would you call on alien robots?
Check me out on YouTube! I'm primarily a toy reviewer, but don't be surprised when a movie review or any other random video crops up.
https://www.youtube.com/user/OptimusPhillip
OptimusPhillip

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Cartoon Discussion