Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Beast Hunters reruns?

TF:Prime, Animated, Beast Wars, G1, you name it!

Beast Hunters reruns?

Postby OptimusPhillip » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:52 pm

It wasn't until late this summer that my family subscribed to the Dish Network package with the Hub on it, so I've been playing a huge game of catch-up. Synthesis, Deadlock and Predacons Rising are protected in my DVR, but I don't have Persuasion. Does anyone have any idea as to when that episode is rerunning next?
Check me out on YouTube! I'm primarily a toy reviewer, but don't be surprised when a movie review or any other random video crops up.
https://www.youtube.com/user/OptimusPhillip
OptimusPhillip

Re: Beast Hunters reruns?

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:18 pm

A quick look on Zap2it, TVGuide, and Hubworld bring up no immediate results, with Zap2it listing "Project Predacon" as airing next on October 12th, and "Chain of Command" on October 19th.

If they keep up the pattern with showing one episode per Saturday, then "Persuasion" should be expected to air on November 23rd. Hopefully.

Though, you could also watch it online, via Netflix or streaming sites. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby OptimusPhillip » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:42 pm

It's on Netflix now?
Check me out on YouTube! I'm primarily a toy reviewer, but don't be surprised when a movie review or any other random video crops up.
OptimusPhillip

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:47 pm

OptimusPhillip wrote:It's on Netflix now?
Yup.

Since August.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby OptimusPhillip » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:56 pm

I was unaware of this. Tomorrow I have a three hour Beast Hunter marathon: Persuasion, Synthesis, Deadlock and Predacons Rising. Maybe, maybe I take my time, maybe I do it all in one day, but one way or another, I'll see it all
OptimusPhillip

Return to Transformers - Cartoon Discussion