Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Let's Talk Beast Wars/Beast Machines

TF:Prime, Animated, Beast Wars, G1, you name it!

Re: Let's Talk Beast Wars/Beast Machines

Postby CYLON (13) » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:09 am

I got my box set in the mail today! Pretty excited to see this series again. :D
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby DefCon13 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:56 am

Yes this is an old thread ,but what disturbed me about this part of theTF lines is how the episodes aired in the USA did not go any further into the Tri-Predacus Council ....It went no further into how the Council was Originated or descended from Unicron -as Tarantulas stated in Beast Wars Season 3....What also bothered me is how many Beast Wars Characters never made it onto the TV Series in the US and how few stasis pods were recovered..... I remember counting (on screen in the BW polit 15 - 20 stasis pods ejected from the axalon before it crashed ...... What happened to the pods and what happened to the Tri-Predacus Council ....I want tie ins even if they do involve the BW Conclusion of Megatron escaping into time and taking over all of Cybertron as it was when Beast Machines began .... So lets hear what you all think about this ..I hope to inject some life into this site with some hardcore Beast Wars /Beast Machines & G1 knowledge ... So it is deep to the extent that the name DefCon is fitting of my user id ...Only the hardest of Hardcore G1 people would even remember him ..... I hope I am an asset to this forum ...Thank you for having me here :)
DefCon13

Postby ironrod prime » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:24 am

most of the non show characters were put in the comics the tpc was also givin more depth in the comics
ironrod prime

Postby DefCon13 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:33 am

Yea I read where that was indeed the case... Made the non TV follow ups more disturbing since I have never had access to the comics alot of off screen events occurred in ...
DefCon13

Previous

Return to Transformers - Cartoon Discussion