Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

TF:Prime, Animated, Beast Wars, G1, you name it!

Re: Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:20 am

Really really really then how come they didn't kill off

rhinox
Waspinator
inferno
Blackaracnia
Airrazor
Or tigertron

Note the last two didn't die there sparks were merged and placed into tigerhawk
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:26 am

They gotta keep some people alive. Otherwise, it'd just be a miserable death-fest.

ironrod prime wrote:Note the last two didn't die there sparks were merged and placed into tigerhawk
And do you remember what happened to Tigerhawk?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:22 pm

ironrod prime wrote: inferno

Wing Saber

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:26 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
ironrod prime wrote: inferno

I know that I meant at the end of season 2
ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:38 am

An interesting theory from another site. Put in spoiler tags and censored
HOLY ****. IT JUST HIT ME.
the description for “Persuasion" is about “Megatron appealing to Ratchet." remember the end of “Evolution," where the Decepticons found the synthetic-energon-cyberforming stuff goin on???
THAT surely be what Megatron is appealing to Ratchet about: perfecting the synth en to properly ‘cyberform’ or whatever.
Now here’s the tricky part. The following episode is about the Autobots having to “rescue one of their own." So, does Megatron capture Ratchet, in order to cyberform Earth?
or is he planning on using it to fix Cybertron, in which case, maybe Ratchet goes…
willingly?
Wing Saber

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:19 am

Interesting but ratchet knows the risks of senthen so i doubt he'd go willingly
ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:30 pm

ironrod prime wrote:Interesting but ratchet knows the risks of senthen so i doubt he'd go willingly

When it comes to the restoration of Cybertron, I don't think he'd care! Don't you remember that speech of his in Darkest hour? After Jack says something about how destroying the Omega lock saved their planet, to which Ratchet replies "What about OUR planet?!" Sounds to me like he'd be willing to sacrifice almost anything to restore Cybertron.
Wing Saber

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:53 pm

Im pretty sure he's chnged since then. remember he was there when prime was talking to magnus about family
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:59 pm

I think Wing could be on to something. Sure, Ratchet's changed, bu that doesn't mean Megs can attempt to reach his old feelings through such temptation.

Although, I've also thought something about the Cybermatter. Given how durable the Predacons are supposed to be, suppose they didn't actually die in the explosion. they still could have, but let's pretend they didn't. If they survived somehow, maybe the cybermatter will act as a sort of cocoon that the believed-to-be-dead Preds will continue to grow and mature inside of until their awakening in the epilogue movie. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:04 pm

Have you been watchin alien again :lol:
ironrod prime

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Cartoon Discussion