Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

TF:Prime, Animated, Beast Wars, G1, you name it!

Re: Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:20 pm

ironrod prime wrote:Have you been watchin alien again :lol:
Never seen it.

No joke.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:46 pm

:o wow
ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:15 pm

This is my prediction for the show:
Predacons are still alive in fortress and come out at the end of the show
Predaking leanrs that the Decepticons set the Autobots up and turns on them
Megatron appeals to Ratchet about rebuilding Cybertron (whether on Earth or Cybertron) and Ratchet agrees.
In the end, The Predacons and Autobots reach an agreement that the Predacons may live on Cybertron and the Autobots will stay on Earth
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:47 pm

:shock: I just saw a new commercial on the Hub for this Friday's new episode that had Megatron saying, " We must continue our focus on the reconstruction of the Omega Lock. "

I think we now know what he persuades Ratchet about two episodes from now. ;)

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby cyberwuss » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:27 am

I'm guessing that Megatron lost on purpose, Shockwave has an alt motive, Soundwave is still in the Shadowzone and has the ability to remotely control space bridges, so I'm guessing Soundwave comes back to save Megatron, Shockwave has some kind of remote thingy that forces Predaking into battling Optimus and his team, Ratchet is the only one left on earth other than the children and the humans to fight against Megatron and Soundwave combined.

Total sum up of final movie is going to be something like, Thundertron shows up resurrecting tons of Predacons including Blackarachnia and many others we've seen in the toys so far, basically Jungle planet from Cybertron.

Soundwave finds a way to open a space bridge from the Shadowzone and works with Shockwave in secret to drain all the energy from the other cyberplanets and focus it into the earth where Ratchet and the humans are spilling it into Unicrons core and taking Megatrons husk into the core of Unicron where Optimus cancelled the energy before.

Soundwave then downloads Megatron's backed up brain (with the mindlink device Shockwave made to interrogate prisoners) into the body of Unicron and the planet where the kids are in Prime eventually becomes the planet where Kicker grows up in Energon, so that the aligned continuity eventually leads into TF4, with the end of Prime being an enormous cliffhanger leading into TF4 itself.

So I'm guessing Marky Mark is gonna be like, Kicker's Dad or a grown up version of Raf or something.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:44 am

cyberwuss wrote:I'm guessing that Megatron lost on purpose,
Megatron had too much at stake to have given up on purpose. He thought Bee was dead and was simply caught off guard.

cyberwuss wrote:Total sum up of final movie is going to be something like, Thundertron shows up resurrecting tons of Predacons including Blackarachnia and many others we've seen in the toys so far, basically Jungle planet from Cybertron.

Soundwave finds a way to open a space bridge from the Shadowzone and works with Shockwave in secret to drain all the energy from the other cyberplanets and focus it into the earth where Ratchet and the humans are spilling it into Unicrons core and taking Megatrons husk into the core of Unicron where Optimus cancelled the energy before.

Soundwave then downloads Megatron's backed up brain (with the mindlink device Shockwave made to interrogate prisoners) into the body of Unicron and the planet where the kids are in Prime eventually becomes the planet where Kicker grows up in Energon, so that the aligned continuity eventually leads into TF4, with the end of Prime being an enormous cliffhanger leading into TF4 itself.

So I'm guessing Marky Mark is gonna be like, Kicker's Dad or a grown up version of Raf or something.
No. On so many levels, no.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:45 pm

My predictions for the movie:
Megatron gets revived by Unicron, or, his body does, and he makes him Galvatron, a loyal servant of Unicron. Chances are, Soundwave is going to show up, so I'm guessing Galvatron frees him. Knock Out will probably be imprisoned on the Nemesis when Galvatron and Soundwave rescue him. As for the Predacons, Predaking takes Soundwave hostage and forces him to recreate Predacons.

Also, I doubt Airachnid will be absent.
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:54 pm

My predictions: The Dark Star Saber that fell to Earth is what stirs Unicron from his slumber. He then possesses the dead body of Megatron to use as his own physical avatar.

Darksteel and Skylynx I'm not sure how they might be brought in, but I'll just wait to see how this happens. One theory I throw in but doubt they might go with is to say that they could be surviving members of the Forged.

Somehow, the three factions of Autobots, Decepticons, and Predacons must put aside their differences to fight the looming threat of Unicron's return, and in the aftermath of Unicron's defeat, the movie might cliffhanger with Megatron returning to life to continue his activities in this continuity.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Unicron fan » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:59 pm

HD version of the teaser to Predacons Rising:

:grin:

And yeah, I too believe that it's the Dark Star Saber that gets Unicron back from stasis. :smile:
Unicron fan

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:28 pm

That's not the full video.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Cartoon Discussion