Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Wing Saber's TF series viewings

TF:Prime, Animated, Beast Wars, G1, you name it!

Re: Wing Saber's TF series viewings

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:50 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:You there, Wing Saber?

I am!
You watched the Scramble City videos above?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:32 pm

Sabrblade wrote:You watched the Scramble City videos above?

Forgot about those! I don't have time tonight, but (If I remember) I'll watch em tomorrow!
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:43 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:You watched the Scramble City videos above?

Forgot about those! I don't have time tonight, but (If I remember) I'll watch em tomorrow!
'Kay. Read the description I wrote and give'em a watch. Then I can finally show ya the last thing I wanted to show ya. ;)

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Re: Beast Wars

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:47 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
TriPredRavage wrote:
Wing Saber wrote:Episode 30 - 'Tangled Web'
Turantulas is the best predacon!
Silverbolt has already become annoying... :roll:
Quickstrike is a little annoying, but hes also pretty awesome! :mrgreen:
Oof... I think that Wing Saber is clearly demonstrating the generation gap here. So, far it almost seems like every character that was a fan favorite of my generation, is really annoying to his. :lol:
No kidding! Silverbolt was cool with his chivalrous nature. A true knight in shining armor with a code of ethics and honor. 8-)

Ironically, Now that the series is long done, I find that I like Silverbolt! He's an awesome character! I remember missing the old Silverbolt when he returned in Beast Machines!
Wing Saber

Postby ironrod prime » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:50 pm

he kinda did at the end of bm
ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:06 pm

ironrod prime wrote:he kinda did at the end of bm

Eh, not really. He did say one line that was similar to his old self
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Soooo... how that Scramble City, eh? ;)

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:14 am

Wing Saber wrote:
ironrod prime wrote:he kinda did at the end of bm

Eh, not really. He did say one line that was similar to his old self

it got better during the universe comics
ironrod prime

Postby CYLON (13) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:55 pm

Universe comics? 4-1-1, please. 8-)

:lol:
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:01 pm

CYLON (13) wrote:Universe comics? 4-1-1, please. 8-)

:lol:
Here - http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers:_Universe_%28comic%29 TFWiki is your friend. ;)

Sabrblade
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Cartoon Discussion