Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Wing Saber's TF series viewings

TF:Prime, Animated, Beast Wars, G1, you name it!

Re: Beast Wars

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:28 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Episode 40 - 'Optimal Situation'
Ok, when Prime's spark was in Primal's body, who was in control, Primal or Prime?
Primal. Prime's spark was still unconscious.

Also do note that that wasn't supposed to be the Matrix of Leadership housing Prime's spark, but was meant to be just a spark container. The animators just looked to the G1 movie for inspiration for the design of the inside of Prime's chest and used the look of the Matrix for the spark container's design, not knowing the actual importance of the object that they were mimicking.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:39 pm

Episode 41 - 'Deep Metal'
I like Depthcharge...
...Until he became a jerk to the other maximals
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:55 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Episode 41 - 'Deep Metal'
I like Depthcharge...
...Until he became a jerk to the other maximals
He's a no-nonsense loner who never wanted any involvement in the Beast Wars. Since he's not under Optimus Primal's command, Depth Charge doesn't think he should have to work under him, much less even work with him. Besides, given his history with Rampage (Rampage killed everyone that Depth Charge cared about and was supposed to protect), it's no wonder that he's become so hardheaded.

Though, thinking about it more, he kinda reminds me of Armada Blurr when he first showed up (or rather, Blurr reminds me of Depth Charge).

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Though, thinking about it more, he kinda reminds me of Armada Blurr when he first showed up (or rather, Blurr reminds me of Depth Charge).

Hey! he does! I never noticed that until just now!
Well, Beast wars has climbed it's way up, and now sits atop my list of favorite series!
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Though, thinking about it more, he kinda reminds me of Armada Blurr when he first showed up (or rather, Blurr reminds me of Depth Charge).

Hey! he does! I never noticed that until just now!
Except that Depth Charge is developed in a much more complex way that Blurr's simple "Okay, I'll work with you guys" moment at the end of his debut episode. ;)

I'll bet Depth Charge would have killed Fred and Carlos had they tried sneaking up on him like they did to Blurr. :lol:

Wing Saber wrote:Well, Beast wars has climbed it's way up, and now sits atop my list of favorite series!
Keep going! Keep going! There's more to enjoy! :grin:

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:31 pm

Episode 42 - 'Changing of the Guard'
How does Ratrap turn that thing? :?:
Haha they preds were playing cards! :lol:
"Waspinator having good day! not yet shot once!" BOOM! :lol:
Haha ratrap went fishing! :lol:
You know who would've made a great team? Depth Charge and Dinobot! :mrgreen:
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:44 pm

Wing Saber wrote:How does Ratrap turn that thing? :?:
Turn into what thing?

Wing Saber wrote:Haha they preds were playing cards! :lol:
"Waspinator having good day! not yet shot once!" BOOM! :lol:
Haha ratrap went fishing! :lol:
And LOL at the background music suddenly playing on Silverbolt's walkie talkie to his confusion. :lol:

Wing Saber wrote:You know who would've made a great team? Depth Charge and Dinobot! :mrgreen:
*Must... resist... urge... to... spoil!* ;)

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:49 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Turn into what thing?

How does he turn the submarine? I understand he makes it go by cranking the handle, but how does he turn it?
Sabrblade wrote:*Must... resist... urge... to... spoil!* ;)

I'll take it you're reffering to Dinobot II? Unfortunatly, that's already spoiled for me, thanks to my tfwiki roaming a couple months ago
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:57 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Turn into what thing?

How does he turn the submarine? I understand he makes it go by cranking the handle, but how does he turn it?
Oh, good question. Maybe a secondary control that we aren't shown, perhaps?

Wing Saber wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:*Must... resist... urge... to... spoil!* ;)

I'll take it you're reffering to Dinobot II? Unfortunatly, that's already spoiled for me, thanks to my tfwiki roaming a couple months ago
No, not that. Something else more specific. You'll see. ;)

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:58 pm

Episode 43 - 'Cutting Edge'
Oh no... It's Turantulas with a Super soaker! :o
Megatron: "When expecting booby traps... always send the boob in first!" :lol:
Optimus: "There he is, my little guy! isn't he cute!" :mrgreen:
Wing Saber

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Cartoon Discussion