Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Wing Saber's TF series viewings

TF:Prime, Animated, Beast Wars, G1, you name it!

Re: Beast Wars

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Optimus: "There he is, my little guy! isn't he cute!" :mrgreen:
What kind of drugs were involved with this line? :P

Also, this episode introduced some human sidekicks to the show.

And it showed us how Depth Charge can take out all/most of the Preds by himself. 8-)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:25 pm

Episode 44 - 'Feral Scream Part 1'
If Megatron is so protective of that pod, why'd he trust Waspinator with it?
Wait, how did Depth Charge know who Dinobot is? :?
Oh no! cheetor! :o
Cheetor! you're alive! :D
Taz Megatron! hehe! :mrgreen:
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:30 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Episode 44 - 'Feral Scream Part 1'
If Megatron is so protective of that pod, why'd he trust Waspinator with it?
Hey, good point!

Wing Saber wrote:Wait, how did Depth Charge know who Dinobot is? :?
Maybe the told him off screen before? Or maybe Depth Charge just assumed Cheeotr was referring to some former aquaintance? Who knows?

Onward to Part 2!

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:48 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Episode 40 - 'Optimal Situation'
Ok, when Prime's spark was in Primal's body, who was in control, Primal or Prime?

primal because primes spark is still in stassis
ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:49 pm

Episode 45 - 'Feral Scream Part 2'
Haha robots need casts? :lol:
woah cheetor looks awesome! 8-)
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:06 am

Wing Saber wrote:Episode 45 - 'Feral Scream Part 2'
Haha robots need casts? :lol:
woah cheetor looks awesome! 8-)
Transmetal 2 Cheetor! 8-)

Rattrap: "Oh boy, cyber puberty. :roll: " :lol:

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:11 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Episode 43 - 'Cutting edge
Optimus: "There he is, my little guy! isn't he cute!" :mrgreen:

yeah not one of his best momments
ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:17 pm

Episode 46 - 'Proving grounds'
they have videogames of themselves? :lol:
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:10 am

Wing Saber wrote:Episode 46 - 'Proving grounds'
they have videogames of themselves? :lol:
And Rattrap would be the one to be playing them. :lol:

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby TriPredRavage » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:15 am

So without spoiling anything, while Dinobot is undoubtedly the best character in Beast Wars, Depth Charge is the second. I can explain why, but I won't until you finish the series. Keep going, Wing Saber!

Btw, Wing Saber, you might find this interesting, as I know you're such a fan of the Unicron Trilogy. A lot of the U3 voice actors got their start in Transformers in Beast Wars.

Gary Chalk:
  • Beast Wars Optimus Primal, Generation One Megatron (Beast Wars cameo)
  • Unicron Trilogy Optimus Prime
David Kaye
  • Beast Wars Megatron
  • Unicron Trilogy Megatron
  • Animated Optimus Prime
Scott McNeil
  • Beast Wars Rattrap, Dinobot, Waspinator, Silverbolt, Tripredacus Council Member Cicadacon, Depth Charge's Computer
  • Armada & Energon Jetfire, Energon Strongarm, Omega Supreme, and many others
  • Cybertron Snarl, Backstop, Velocitron Announcer, Other Velocitron Announcer who may in fact be Buzzsaw
Doug Parker
  • Beast Wars Terrorsaur, Generation One Starscream (when possessing Waspinator)
  • Armada & Energon Tidal Wave, Energon Mirage
Richard Newman:
  • Beast Wars Rhinox, one of the Vok
  • Energon Megatron (one episode)
  • Cybertron Vector Prime
Don Brown
  • Beast Wars Scorponok
  • Armada & Energon Cyclonus, Energon Snow Cat
Blu Mankuma
  • Beast Wars Tigatron, Tigerhawk, one of the Vok
  • Cybertron Leobreaker
Colin Murdock
  • Beast Wars Quickstrike
  • Armada Thrust
  • Energon Wing Saber, Scorponok
I think that's everybody. There are two more who come over from Beast Machines into the Unicron Trilogy, but you haven't seen that yet, so I won't spoil it. ;)
TriPredRavage

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Cartoon Discussion