Page 4 of 40

Re: Beast Wars

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:22 pm
by Sabrblade
Wing Saber wrote:Episode 21 - 'Possession'
How did Starscream already know about the Maximals, Predicons, and Beast Wars?
Wait? Did he specifically stated that he knew of their existence?[/quote]Maybe he quickly accessed the Preds files on themselves, the Maximals and their war while he was briefly inside their computer (right before he possessed Waspinator)? Or maybe he tapped into Waspinator's memory databanks to get that same info? Or maybe his spark had been around in this era for longer than we saw on screen? Or all of the above?

Either way, he did his homework somehow. Any of the above are possible.

Wing Saber wrote:How come he's so much better at hiding his treachery and so much better at coming up with strategies than he was in G1?
I'd chalk that up to a better writing team and/or years of experience since his death in 2005 to perfect his treachery skills.

Re: Beast Wars

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:41 pm
by Wing Saber
Sabrblade wrote:Wait? Did he specifically stated that he knew of their existence?

Well, he told Megatron he could help him win the Beast Wars, and no one had mentioned anything about them, and he didn't seem at all surprised by anything that was going on, or about the maximals and predicons

Re: Beast Wars

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:57 pm
by Sabrblade
Wing Saber wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Wait? Did he specifically stated that he knew of their existence?

Well, he told Megatron he could help him win the Beast Wars, and no one had mentioned anything about them, and he didn't seem at all surprised by anything that was going on, or about the maximals and predicons
Oh, crud! My bad. When I was responding to your post, I had originally typed a different response with that sentence used as its beginning. I had then erased that response to type a different one with the other sentences that try to explain how Starscream knew of the Beast Wars, but I forgot to erase that one part. I had intended to start with the sentence that begins with, "Maybe he quickly accessed..." :oops:


On a different subject, here's a bit of (non-spoiler) trivia for ya. Back when the season 1 episodes first aired on TV, the opening sequence was the typical 30-second long version used on most of the DVD releases. But when season 1 aired in reruns on other stations, a different, 1-minute long version aired instead. Personally, I liked this longer one better.

Re: Beast Wars

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:36 pm
by TriPredRavage
Sabrblade wrote:On a different subject, here's a bit of (non-spoiler) trivia for ya. Back when the season 1 episodes first aired on TV, the opening sequence was the typical 30-second long version used on most of the DVD releases. But when season 1 aired in reruns on other stations, a different, 1-minute long version aired instead. Personally, I liked this longer one better.

I miss this intro SO BAD. Let's hope it makes the Shout! Factory release. The only complaint I have about it is that it has way too many sound effects in it, so it doesn't sound good as anything but this video intro. Like if it were made into a ringtone. Not that I have it as a ringtone... but now I might make it one... >.>

EDIT: Y'know what should be on the Shout! Factory release? the Beasties opening. Just sayin'. :lol:

Re: Beast Wars

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:58 pm
by Wing Saber
You're right, Sabrblade, that opening is better! :mrgreen:

Re: Beast Wars

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:33 pm
by Wing Saber
Episode 22 - 'The Low Road'
Well this episode was certainly full of comic releif!
"This is certainly my most humiliating defeat, yesss"

Re: Beast Wars

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:39 pm
by Sabrblade
Yay! Some acitivity in the forum! I was afraid it was gonna be a dull day today.

Wing Saber wrote:Episode 22 - 'The Low Road'
Well this episode was certainly full of comic releif!
"This is certainly my most humiliating defeat, yesss"
Oh yes! Funny episode. Especially with Rattrap and Dinobot constantly bickering with each other. It's really funny considering that both of them are voiced by Scott McNeil, so he's basciaaly arguing with himself! Just imaging him in the recording booth doing both sides of the argument at the same time would be a hoot to watch. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Beast Wars

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:11 pm
by Wing Saber
Haha really? they sound nothing like each other!

Re: Beast Wars

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:00 pm
by Sabrblade
Wing Saber wrote:Haha really? they sound nothing like each other!
Scott McNeil voices Rattrap, Dinobot, Waspinator, another character to come in season 2, Armada/Energon Jetfire, Energon Strongarm, Energon Omega Supreme, Cybertron Snarl, Cybertron Backstop, and a few background voices.

He is awesome, insane, and hilarious. :grin: 8-) :lol:

Re: Beast Wars

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:11 pm
by Wing Saber
Sabrblade wrote:
Wing Saber wrote:Haha really? they sound nothing like each other!
Scott McNeil voices Rattrap, Dinobot, Waspinator, another character to come in season 2, Armada/Energon Jetfire, Energon Strongarm, Energon Omega Supreme, Cybertron Snarl, Cybertron Backstop, and a few background voices.

He is awesome, insane, and hilarious. :grin: 8-) :lol:

wow he voices a lot of good people!

Episode 23 - 'Law of the Jungle'
HAHA! waspinator is hillarious!
Now I know why they call him Inferno!
The tiger's name is Snowstalker? Why hasn't there been a transformer named that before?
Dinobot and Tigatron has been an argument waiting to happen! they're exact opposites!
Finally an episode other than his debut that fetures Inferno for more than just a small part in a battle scene