Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Wing Saber's TF series viewings

TF:Prime, Animated, Beast Wars, G1, you name it!

Re: Beast Wars

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:46 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Finally an episode other than his debut that fetures Inferno for more than just a small part in a battle scene
Oh, Inferno gets a lot more time in the spotlight in seasons 2 and 3, which it appears that you're getting closer to. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:01 am

Wing Saber wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Wing Saber wrote:Haha really? they sound nothing like each other!
Scott McNeil voices Rattrap, Dinobot, Waspinator, another character to come in season 2, Armada/Energon Jetfire, Energon Strongarm, Energon Omega Supreme, Cybertron Snarl, Cybertron Backstop, and a few background voices.

He is awesome, insane, and hilarious. :grin: 8-) :lol:

wow he voices a lot of good people!

Episode 23 - 'Law of the Jungle'
HAHA! waspinator is hillarious!
Now I know why they call him Inferno!
The tiger's name is Snowstalker? Why hasn't there been a transformer named that before?
Dinobot and Tigatron has been an argument waiting to happen! they're exact opposites!
Finally an episode other than his debut that fetures Inferno for more than just a small part in a battle scene

snowstalker wasnt a transformer she was just a tiger who was killed by the predicons

she was also tigertrons first love(on earth anyway)
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:42 am

ironrod prime wrote:snowstalker wasnt a transformer she was just a tiger who was killed by the predicons

she was also tigertrons first love(on earth anyway)
I think he means, "Why hasn't the name "Snowstalker" been used as a real Transformers name instead of just the name of this tiger?"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Sabrblade wrote:I think he means, "Why hasn't the name "Snowstalker" been used as a real Transformers name instead of just the name of this tiger?"

That is exactly what I meant!
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:58 pm

Oh, Wing Saber! Since episode 26 is the season 1 finale, once you get through that but before you proceed to episode 27, could you right up a reflection review (of any length you want) on what you thought of season 1 as a whole? ;)

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby TriPredRavage » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Wing Saber wrote:Haha really? they sound nothing like each other!
Scott McNeil voices Rattrap, Dinobot, Waspinator, another character to come in season 2, Armada/Energon Jetfire, Energon Strongarm, Energon Omega Supreme, Cybertron Snarl, Cybertron Backstop, and a few background voices.
Y'know, it's funny; because I've researched voice acting so much, and because I'm pursuing voice acting myself, when I hear voice actors play multiple roles, I actually don't hear the characters anymore. I hear the voice actor. So, in Beast Wars, when Dinobot says something, and then Rattrap says something, and then Waspinator says something, I don't hear it like 'Dinobot, Rattrap, Waspinator,' I hear it like 'Scott McNeil, Scott McNeil, Scott McNeil.' I'm not going to lie, it really takes away from the performances sometimes, because, to me, everybody sounds the same. :/

Scott McNeil was also the voice of Cybertron Buzzsaw. Which, was one of my favorite cameos in Cybertron because it was an homage to Beast Wars. (Which, is kind of cool when you figure that Cybertron Buzzsaw was based on Beast Wars Buzzsaw, who was a repaint of Waspinator, who was voiced by Scott McNeil! Crazy stuff!! XD)
TriPredRavage

Postby Wing Saber » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:09 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Oh, Wing Saber! Since episode 26 is the season 1 finale, once you get through that but before you proceed to episode 27, could you right up a reflection review (of any length you want) on what you thought of season 1 as a whole? ;)

Ok, but just to warn you, I'm doing good at writing reviews! :mrgreen:
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:13 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Oh, Wing Saber! Since episode 26 is the season 1 finale, once you get through that but before you proceed to episode 27, could you right up a reflection review (of any length you want) on what you thought of season 1 as a whole? ;)

Ok, but just to warn you, I'm doing good at writing reviews! :mrgreen:
Ah, give it your best shot. You could just talk about what you thought of the plot and the characters. Who knows? It might turn out better than you think. ;)

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:30 pm

Episode 24 - 'Before the Storm'
Wow megs really enjoys himself when he's having a truce! he installed a hot tub and everything!
:lol: loved those traps they set up at the end! It's about time Optimus did some planning for once!
Finally a plot is coming into play!
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:41 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Wow megs really enjoys himself when he's having a truce! he installed a hot tub and everything!
It's just a CR Tank's has had fitted for leisure use. :grin:

Wing Saber wrote:Finally a plot is coming into play!
Hence the title. ;)

Sabrblade
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Cartoon Discussion