Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Wing Saber's TF series viewings

TF:Prime, Animated, Beast Wars, G1, you name it!

Re: Beast Wars

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:06 pm

TriPredRavage wrote:
Wing Saber wrote:Episode 30 - 'Tangled Web'
Turantulas is the best predacon!
Silverbolt has already become annoying... :roll:
Quickstrike is a little annoying, but hes also pretty awesome! :mrgreen:
Oof... I think that Wing Saber is clearly demonstrating the generation gap here. So, far it almost seems like every character that was a fan favorite of my generation, is really annoying to his. :lol:
No kidding! Silverbolt was cool with his chivalrous nature. A true knight in shining armor with a code of ethics and honor. 8-)

TriPredRavage wrote:
Wing Saber wrote:Episode 31 - 'Maximal, No More'
Another great episode!
"You will destroy us all... and all who came before us!" So Dinobot has also figured out where and when they are!
He's known when they are since the start of Season 2. You remember his whole "To be, or not to be..." monologue? He talks about the golden discs being able to predict the future, as they are from the future. So, he's known for a few episodes now.
Yeah, remember when he took the Golden Disks from Waspinator?

Dinobot: "You saw the moon?!"
Waspy: "Yes! One moon now! Planet has changed! and that means--"
Dinobot: "Earth. Yes. It means that Megatron was right!"

So Dinobot's stand against Megatron back in episode 1 was all for nothing (cuz he thought that they weren't on Earth). :roll:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Episode 32 - 'Other Visits Part 1'
Ok so this entire episode has confused me, but I guess it will be explained in Part 2.
Oh no... more robomance (robo romance) between Tigatron and Airrazor :|
haha loved when rhinox and Inferno punched it out with each other.
Inferno: "Yes, my queen!"
Megatron: "STOP CALLING ME THAT!"
Wing Saber

Postby Wing Saber » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:11 pm

Episode 33 - 'Other Visits Part 2'
Pretty epic episode!
I'm gonna miss Tigatron :cry:
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:25 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Ok so this entire episode has confused me, but I guess it will be explained in Part 2.
you are noticing a trend of some mysterious things in this series right?
  • The energon seeded on this planet
  • The set of Standing Stones (episodes 2 and 5)
  • The bulb-like probe that absorbed Optimus Primal at the Standing Stones (episode 5)
  • The Flying Island with the tower (episodes 16-17)
  • The second Golden Disk (episode 24-33)
  • The temple-like structure that used Unicron's face to speak to Optimus (episode 25)
  • The second moon (episodes 1-26)
  • These weird plants that sent Tigatron and Airazor into space (episode 32)
  • The ship formed by these weird plants (episode 33)
You have noticed several of these anomalies are related to each other, right? That is a big plot point in this series. ;)

Wing Saber wrote:haha loved when rhinox and Inferno punched it out with each other.
"ROCK'EM SOCK'EM ROBOTS!" Classic. :grin:

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:56 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Wing Saber wrote:Ok so this entire episode has confused me, but I guess it will be explained in Part 2.
you are noticing a trend of some mysterious things in this series right?
  • The energon seeded on this planet
  • The set of Standing Stones (episodes 2 and 5)
  • The bulb-like probe that absorbed Optimus Primal at the Standing Stones (episode 5)
  • The Flying Island with the tower (episodes 16-17)
  • The second Golden Disk (episode 24-33)
  • The temple-like structure that used Unicron's face to speak to Optimus (episode 25)
  • The second moon (episodes 1-26)
  • These weird plants that sent Tigatron and Airazor into space (episode 32)
  • The ship formed by these weird plants (episode 33)
You have noticed several of these anomalies are related to each other, right? That is a big plot point in this series. ;)

Yes I have noticed those things! and that they are all related!
Wing Saber

Postby Wing Saber » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Episode 34 - 'Bad Spark'
Woah! Rampage is huge!
Blackarachnia is becoming a softie!
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:41 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Episode 34 - 'Bad Spark'
Woah! Rampage is huge!
So was his toy at the time. Did you catch that he was created from experiments trying to replicate the immortality of Starscream's spark?

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby TriPredRavage » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:07 pm

Sabrblade wrote:So was his toy at the time. Did you catch that he was created from experiments trying to replicate the immortality of Starscream's spark?
That mad scientist stuff'll getcha!
TriPredRavage

Postby ironrod prime » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:42 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Episode 33 - 'Other Visits Part 2'
Pretty epic episode!
I'm gonna miss Tigatron :cry:

he'll be back.......sorta
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:43 am

You're getting close to another finale (seasons 2 and 3 are only 13 episodes long each). Once you get passed episode 39, how 'bout another write up before proceeding?

Sabrblade
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Cartoon Discussion