Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in. :)
TF1, ROTF, DOTM
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
A few weeks ago, we at unicron.com had tremendous opportunity to visit Hollywood, tour Paramount Pictures Studios, and attend a private screening of footage from the upcoming film, The Last Knight. Below is a summary of all the links and news posts pertaining to that event!
- I ASKED MICHAEL BAY ABOUT UNICRON! - HIS RESPONSE WAS... ENTERTAINING!!
- New Trailer Launch - containing several clips we were shown (like the Transformers Knights raising their swords in salute about the Arthurian (human) knights many years ago...
- The Last Knight - Advance Footage Screening with Michael Bay - article archived in the 2017 Transformers Section
- Thoughts on The Last Knight Footage Seen at IMAX HQ - Facebook news post w/ discussion and image summary
- Footage shown at The Last Knight shown at CinemaCon Reaction and further details, and teaser poster
- Mohawk - photo gallery of the Decepticon cystom cycle alternate mode, seen on set.
- Our group, featured in Tweet by IMAX -
- IMAX footage announced as upcoming IMAX fan event across the country.
- Paramount Releases Cogman Motion Poster - Discussion of who he is and what we learned of him at IMAX showing!
- Night Out with Michael Bay - early comments and photos
- 360 degree view of the vehicles from Transformers The Last Knight - best viewed on mobile phone through Facebook App!
- Crosshairs vehicle mode gallery from Paramount Pictures Studio Tour
- Paramount Pictures Private Studio Tour - photos and info...
- Barricade his new form in The Last Knight, photo gallery from the Paramount Pictures Studio Tour!
- Video Footage of Barricade, revving up and lights on about to roll out!
- Transformers The Ride Tour at Universal Studios tour
- Unicron.com on our way to LA!
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
Cool post, thanks for sharing it with us!
To want to, is to be able to.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests