Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Silverbolt

TF1, ROTF, DOTM

Silverbolt

Postby Wing Saber » Mon May 16, 2011 5:02 pm

Other than that he's being voiced by James Avery, have we heard anything whatsoever about DOTM Silverbolt? If not, Bay's doing a good job keeping him a secret!
Wing Saber

Re: Silverbolt

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 16, 2011 5:09 pm

You know, now that you mention it, things have been pretty quiet around talk of that guy lately. I don't think anything's been said about him other than him being voiced by Uncle Shredder Phil. :P :?

Now you've got me curious about this guy.

Here's the podcast interview where the info came from.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby TriPredRavage » Mon May 16, 2011 8:17 pm

Well thanks all for that spoiler. I didn't know that Silverbolt was in DotM until right now... -_-

Isn't there a DotM subject somewhere that this could have been asked rather than getting a new thread?

Sabr is right. This isn't a spoiler. We have no idea whether he's in it or not. But, if he is, could that be him, the NASA space ship that's behind Optimus when he says, "From here, the fight will be your own..."
TriPredRavage

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 16, 2011 8:29 pm

TriPredRavage wrote:Well thanks all for that spoiler. I didn't know that Silverbolt was in DotM until right now... -_-

Isn't there a DotM subject somewhere that this could have been asked rather than getting a new thread?
It's not really a spoiler since this was stated a long LONG time ago. And there's next to no information about the guy other than James Avery voicing him. He's a complete mystery to us all.

As for the latter bit, I don't think we have a general DOTM thread here, so I wouldn't say Wing Saber was out of line in this in any way.

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby TriPredRavage » Mon May 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Sabrblade wrote:It's not really a spoiler since this was stated a long LONG time ago. And there's next to no information about the guy other than James Avery voicing him. He's a complete mystery to us all.

As for the latter bit, I don't think we have a general DOTM thread here, so I wouldn't say Wing Saber was out of line in this in any way.
Uh, it technically is a spoiler as it pertains to the movie and someone (me) didn't know it, regardless of how old the information is (it's like telling someone who's never seen Star Wars that Darth Vader is Luke's father. It doesn't matter how long the movie's been out, it's still a spoiler). Second, seeing as the intention of the topic is to learn if there is any other information on the character, the overall topic is about spoilers for the character.

And how do we not have a general DotM thread yet?
TriPredRavage

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 16, 2011 8:52 pm

TriPredRavage wrote:And how do we not have a general DotM thread yet?
I guess it's because, since the movie isn't out yet, we've only ever talked about the little bits and pieces that we did know. And we've talked more about the Movie franchise itself than the individual films.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Agent X » Mon May 16, 2011 9:32 pm

TriPredRavage wrote: It doesn't matter how long the movie's been out, it's still a spoiler

it is nolonger a spoiler after 1year. It migh tbe a spoiler to some one who hasn't seen it but after 1 year its all fair game
Immaturity is shown by not trying to understand others, but by judging others.
Agent X

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 16, 2011 11:13 pm

Agent X wrote:
TriPredRavage wrote: It doesn't matter how long the movie's been out, it's still a spoiler

it is nolonger a spoiler after 1year. It migh tbe a spoiler to some one who hasn't seen it but after 1 year its all fair game
Has it really been that long?

*goes to do research*

Whaddya know! It has been over a year. Man, time has flown faster than I thought. :lol:

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby iaconhub2005 » Tue May 17, 2011 8:39 am

I tend to agree that a spoiler is a spoiler, no matter the length of time. Sure, there are some spoilers that are common knowledge to most, but if you personally have not seen it or read it, it's still a spoiler.
iaconhub2005

Postby Sabrblade » Tue May 17, 2011 10:00 am

iaconhub2005 wrote:I tend to agree that a spoiler is a spoiler, no matter the length of time. Sure, there are some spoilers that are common knowledge to most, but if you personally have not seen it or read it, it's still a spoiler.
Well, how were we supposed to know that TPR hadn't seen or heard of it yet?

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Next

Return to Transformers - Movie Discussion