Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Things you would change about DotM

TF1, ROTF, DOTM

Things you would change about DotM

Postby Naka » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:59 am

I just got back from DOTM and I need to vent about the things I didn't like, and this is how I'm going to do it. This will contain spoilers, so you've been warned.

Ok, so i HATE Bumblebee, and Soundwave is the most amazing thing in my life other then my faith and family so I'm ticked. That BUMBLEBEE KILLED SOUNDWAVE!!!!!!!! I was so excited when Soundwave put the gun to his head I was smiling, Curse you Wheelie!!! And that stupid bee killed Laserbeak too, Who's gonna take care of rumble and frenzy now? I would have preferred that they actually died in the crash over Soundwave getting killed And why did they stoop the control pillar? I thing the Earth and Cybertron in a binary orbit would be very cool, we could help them restore there planet. They had already defeated most if not all of the Decpticon forces at that point. And killing megatron again? Only way I can see them restoring the series is a Galvatron story line (not that that's a bad thing) Not having starscream will be weird too(also their goes the chance of other seekers). And I do believe they destroyed half of cybertron in their "heroics" If they care some much about Cybertron why destroy it and why not get the opportunity to save you home planet and your new home too.I would also like to state that I totally sall Ironhides death coming, maybe not from sentinal, but i was sure he was going to die.I would have liked to have seen more of Shockwave, Barricade (In Soundwaves Position perhaps),Dino,Q, The Wreckers (but not leadfoot) the Dreads, and Megatron. Thats my list.

P.S. see that I don't give a crap about the humans in the movie
Laserbeak wanna cracker?
Naka

Re: Things you would change about DotM

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:52 am

Language, man.

Naka wrote:And that stupid bee killed Laserbeak too, Who's gonna take care of rumble and frenzy now?
Frenzy's in Barricade's care, remember? And Rumble may have already been dead before the movie even started.

Naka wrote: And why did they stoop the control pillar? I thing the Earth and Cybertron in a binary orbit would be very cool, we could help them restore there planet.
Another planet within the Earth's atmosphere would have devastated our own planet due to the immense gravitational forces of each acting upon each other. Cybertron and Earth would have torn each other apart.

Naka wrote:And killing megatron again? Only way I can see them restoring the series is a Galvatron story line (not that that's a bad thing)
I doubt they'd go the Galvatron route for the movies since they didn't do it for ROTF (or this movie). The reason being that kids recognize Megatron better and thus Megatron toys sell better than Galvatron toys.

Naka wrote:Not having starscream will be weird too(also their goes the chance of other seekers).
Thundercracker was wounded prior to the film. Don't know where Skywarp retreated to. Ramjet was beheaded by Crosshairs. We didn't see what happened to Thrust after the final battles between the Autobots/NEST and the Initiative. And, we know nothing of Dirge in this timeline.

Naka wrote:And I do believe they destroyed half of cybertron in their "heroics" If they care some much about Cybertron why destroy it and why not get the opportunity to save you home planet and your new home too.
to the Autobots, it was already a dead world beyond saving.

Naka wrote:I would have liked to have seen more of Shockwave,
We ALL would have liked that, yes. Such a waste of a good character.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Naka » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:19 pm

Naka wrote:And that stupid bee killed Laserbeak too, Who's gonna take care of rumble and frenzy now?
Sabrblade wrote:Frenzy's in Barricade's care, remember? And Rumble may have already been dead before the movie even started.
Yah it was 2 in the morning so I forgot abnout that and I don't read the comics or novels

Naka wrote: And why did they stoop the control pillar? I thing the Earth and Cybertron in a binary orbit would be very cool, we could help them restore there planet.
Sabrblade wrote:Another planet within the Earth's atmosphere would have devastated our own planet due to the immense gravitational forces of each acting upon each other. Cybertron and Earth would have torn each other apart.
Then why would the Decpitcons bring it there if it would destroy both planets?

Naka wrote:And I do believe they destroyed half of cybertron in their "heroics" If they care some much about Cybertron why destroy it and why not get the opportunity to save you home planet and your new home too.
Sabrblade wrote:to the Autobots, it was already a dead world beyond saving.
well thats depressing
Last edited by Naka on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laserbeak wanna cracker?
Naka

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:46 pm

Naka wrote:Yah it was 2 in the morning so I forgot abnout that and I don't read the comics or novels
It's cool.

Naka wrote:Then why would the Decpitcons bring it there if it would destroy both planets?
They didn't care what would happen to Earth and probably didn't know. I mean, G1 cartoon Megatron didn't care when he brought Cybertron to Earth in "The Ultimate Doom".

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Agent X » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:06 pm

I would have killed Bumblebee and kept Wheeljack
Immaturity is shown by not trying to understand others, but by judging others.
Agent X

Postby Fast-Debrid » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:27 pm

I know it's been ages but I haven't watched the third installment yet.
But one thing for sure that I want to change is the one thing expected anybody would want to change --- the LEADING LADY!

Michael Bay should have retained Megan Fox in the movie. It ruined the plot when her character vanished! She's already an icon of the movie as well.
I bet it would have done better in the box office had he not replaced her with Rosie Huntington Whiteley.
Want fast, bulk or simultaneous downloads?
GO to
Fast-Debrid
download in 50 file hosting services like
Megaupload, Fileserve, MegaVideo, Hotfile, Rapidshare... :)
Fast-Debrid

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Fast-Debrid wrote:Michael Bay should have retained Megan Fox in the movie. It ruined the plot when her character vanished! She's already an icon of the movie as well.
I bet it would have done better in the box office had he not replaced her with Rosie Huntington Whiteley.
It's her own fault for getting fired. She shouldn't have opened her mouth and compared Bay to Hitler. :roll:

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby cyberwuss » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:09 pm

ALMOST NOTHING, there is only this: the chinese guy stripping down and pulling the paper from his underwear scene was lame. The rest of it was pretty great other than John Malkovich's near pointless role as Sam's boss that could have been played up so much better (cmon he did awesome as Galbatorix in Eragon even if he did just unveil a massive evil dragon at the end of the movie and all sequels were canceled because of the fearsome beast behind his throne and the dread it would instill in little kids!)
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:45 am

Fast-Debrid wrote: It ruined the plot when her character vanished! She's already an icon of the movie as well.

not really they do mention her and besides we see wheelie riding her dog so that has to mean something

and id say it did pretty good at the box without her 8-)
ironrod prime

Postby CYLON (13) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:29 am

Finally saw TF3! :roll:
Great! Loved it, man! :D

Thought it ended a little abruptly. As soon as the battle ended, the credits rolled.
Thought it was the best one to date.
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Next

Return to Transformers - Movie Discussion