Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

How would you make a new movie?

TF1, ROTF, DOTM

Re: If I made the transformers movies...

Postby Unicron fan » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:27 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
Unicron fan wrote:I definitely likes the ideas up here, 'specially the one with Unicron (as if that was a surprise :lol: ).

I couldn't think of a good reason for Galvatron to summon him, but I know I want that to happen. Any ideas?

I'll get back to you on that as I want to think this one over. :)
Unicron fan

Postby cyberwuss » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:17 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
Unicron fan wrote:I definitely likes the ideas up here, 'specially the one with Unicron (as if that was a surprise :lol: ).

I couldn't think of a good reason for Galvatron to summon him, but I know I want that to happen. Any ideas?

I was thinking of a possible alternate Bayformers prequel of my own besides the World War I - World War II era arc covering early Sector 7.

I was going to cover the story of how the Fallen was originally defeated on earth in the stone age.

Part of the story I was going to think about showing was Unicron trying to find a way to actually grow stronger by cloning himself. Basically was going to have him launch like a small pod version of himself down to the surface not long before the Fallen and the original Primes show up on earth.

Uniclone ends up damaged before his landing on earth, maybe by some freak cosmic rays or something.

Anyway, it knocks out his original evil side programming that he was meant to have, and he winds up being a rallying force for the good primes that want to stop the fallen, and turns out creating Dinobots in the stone age from studying fossils he has found much closer to the surface (they would be closer to the ground in the stone age) maybe they were in the crater he was in when he landed and he built them as his allies.

They would not necessarily have to be the same dinobots we are used too like Grimlock and co.

Anyway, good clone Unicron eventually helps defeat the fallen, and the fallen flees back to Cybertron or something, the clone Unicron survives the battle after the good primes sacrifice themselves to entomb the matrix of leadership.

Good clone Unicron then uses one of the remaining spaceships of the tombed primes to travel back to Cybertron with some of the leaders of the resistance against the fallen who saved earth from destruction, and they eventually carry on the work of the primes, with good unicron guy being one of the key members, maybe alpha trion or vector sigma or something.

The idea behind good tiny unicron would be that Unicron is trying to find a way to make himself stronger by cloning himself and growing, and when he finally loses track of the good clone from the malfunction (he would have a way to track his clones already) the setup for the next movie is showing the larger, original Unicron watch the location in some kind of galactic map go blank, then it shows him relaunch another clone pod to earth.

So the setup for a possible 2nd movie would involve the nongrimlock dinobots left behind on earth, to safeguard the planet against future invasions. Also, the main villain of movie 2 against those dinobots would be a fully evil miniunicron clone. Once movie 2 was dealt with the original Unicron's curiosity peaks and he must investigate for himself, since the threat against the clones could be a threat to himself, and he becomes the villain for the final part of this trilogy prequel arc.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby Wing Saber » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:42 pm

cyberwuss wrote:and the fallen flees back to Cybertron or something

the Fallen could go to Unicron and bring him to Earth, and then once Unicron fails, the Fallen just waits on Saturn until Revenge of the Fallen
Wing Saber

Previous

Return to Transformers - Movie Discussion